Watch

candy16

Established Member
Impact
hi everyone,

i sold my first domain yesterday for $900
the domain was BitcoinsNearMe.com

it was hand regd. by me on 22-8-2017
so its a very quick sale we agreed on 28 and transaction closed yesterday so its a week almost
the domain could have been sold for more than $900 but due to some reason i needed funds so sold it quickly
u can have your questions in the comment section i will be glad to answer .

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Congratulations, which near BITCOIN are so hot!

•••
Nice sale. "Near Me" searches are definitely on the rise and bitcoins is getting really big.

•••
Just when you think there are no new ways to make money with domains, a young guy comes in and show us some new magic.

Congrats on your sale, you earned it!

•••
through undeveloped landing page
but i contacted the buyer myself and we completed transaction through undeveloped
very big congrats to you once more , how did you convince the buyer to use undeveloped having stated that you will do transaction through escrow.com. thanks(y)

•••
•••
very big congrats to you once more , how did you convince the buyer to use undeveloped having stated that you will do transaction through escrow.com. thanks(y)

i dont know how they arrived at the undeveloped page
i got an email about an offer on the domain from undeveloped and when i checked the info that person was from the same company
then i made it through undeveloped only.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats for your sale! Keep it rolling! :)

•••
•••
i dont know how they arrived at the undeveloped page
i got an email about an offer on the domain from undeveloped and when i checked the info that person was from the same company
then i made it through undeveloped only.

congrats ones more (y) , your sale prompt me to reg vrnearme which I sold for 400 nine days after reg

•••
great so u should share 50 % with me
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

just kidding bro
congrats ones more (y) , your sale prompt me to reg vrnearme which I sold for 400 nine days after reg

•••
•••
What is the procedure to buy the domain name

•••
Quick flip. You made money. Name of the game.

•••
hi everyone,

i sold my first domain yesterday for $900
the domain was BitcoinsNearMe.com

it was hand regd. by me on 22-8-2017
so its a very quick sale we agreed on 28 and transaction closed yesterday so its a week almost
the domain could have been sold for more than $900 but due to some reason i needed funds so sold it quickly
u can have your questions in the comment section i will be glad to answer .

thanks
Hi, did you use Escrow to process the deal? I mean, how did you both make sure the trade is safe? I want to learn from you and send some emails to potential buyers too...

•••
Some broker from Japan said his client wanted to buy one of my domains, offering 10-30K, but they need a manual verification first, from authorize-one dot net. His bank needed this, he said.They charge 199usd for the service. I don't know what to do now.

•••
Some broker from Japan said his client wanted to buy one of my domains, offering 10-30K, but they need a manual verification first, from authorize-one dot net. His bank needed this, he said.They charge 199usd for the service. I don't know what to do now.
This is a SCAM. Don't pay anything you will loose your money!

•••
This is a SCAM. Don't pay anything you will loose your money!
Thank you! Scammers do exist! I am lucky to have waited!

•••
thats a common scam that most of the domainers face

•••
thats a common scam that most of the domainers face
Yes! Thank you for the reminder. I also just entered this industry. A lot to learn!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back