Dynadot

.co My first sale in this domain field

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PhongSGC

Top Member
Impact
Hi NPers,

Thank you so much for all, I'm really happy and would like to announce on this thread that I have a first sale in this domain industry. The deal received 2 days ago, and today money was in my pocket. I submitted this sale to NameBio and it's also approved.

Yes, here's my first domain sold: k / e // v /// e //// l ///// co
Purchase: $0.99 sale of EPIK in July
Hold: less than 4m
Sold: 2/4//9///9

I received the first offer for this name in exactly 3 weeks ago, via email at my own landing page, for 5/0/0 only. But I believed this name is worth than that amount, so I denied immediately with short reply: "Thanks but I'm not interested in this low offer currently". And I really pass this offer.

After more than 2 weeks, because I had to spend around 100$ to renew some expiring names, so look up the email owner of offer. I found that email is a jewelry seller or hand-maker, hence I tried to offer 1/8/8/8. And luckily, after less than 24 hrs, I received 2 emails of Afternic about BIN sold & payment verified for this name, without any email for offer. But I believe this is same person.

Especially, I really want to thank to NPers who give me a lot of ideas, faith by just reading their posts & content: @Bob Hawkes @James Iles @The Durfer @Silentptnr @andrewschnarr @DomainFQ.com @DnFolk and more.

I hope this sale makes me more confidence on this field.

Best regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
0.99 to 2499 is....

252,324%

If we are going down this route 🤔 😁

Which is very impressive......

•••
Congrats on the first sale! I know how it feels. I'm really happy for you. :)

Don't withdraw the money, invest it again to make more. Wait for the Black Friday deals. You may see $0.99 deal again.

•••
•••
great congrats, how many portfolio do u have?

•••
Congrats for the sale and ROI is AWESOME.

•••
I am very happy happy for you! Congratulations! I can feel your excitement :xf.grin:

reinvest the money wisely & I am sure you can turn it into multiples in no time! :)

Amr

•••
•••
•••
•••
Realy Very Great Sale :peeking:
B-) Congratulation

•••
Ok good @PhongSGC great if like that that assumption to 1% STR but again comgrats

•••
•••
Congrats friend. I'm so happy for you Phong. I wish you continued success!

•••
•••
Congrats PhongSGC . Are you doing domaning since 2014 and its 1st sale?

•••
Congrats @PhongSGC on your first sale and what an intro!
I just checked on the site and boy how do you come up with the stats info right in front of the page?
That's genius! With so much info, that would certainly take interest of a buyer.

upload_2020-11-7_0-35-4.png

•••
I never gog on afternic
Wish epik lander works

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back