Dynadot

Moniker stop answer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

grinz

Impact
Hello, don't know what to do, maybe someone here can help.
I was forced to transfer domains from NameCheap, so I choose Moniker as new registrar.
I've asked support about all domain zones, they helped me, I just sent them Auth Code and they do all by themself (almost all).

I have sent wire transfer for 1600 USD to Moniker on March 4 and ask them to use it as payment for domain transfers, but instead of that - they charged my card. Ok, it can happen. But, money from wire transfer - still not deposited.
One of the domains - still in Transfer pending status.

Support don't answer via email/tickets.
And nobody answer by phone.

Has anybody situation like this ? Just don't understand how they can don't answer for weeks now and what should I do in this situation.

Thanks.
sry for my english.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It takes sometime to transfer money, so I would not worry just yet.
And support also takes some time to respond.

•••
It takes sometime to transfer money, so I would not worry just yet.
And support also takes some time to respond.
Takes more then two weeks? Never happened in any hosting provider/domain registrar.
Also never happened that support didn't answer for two weeks.

•••
Yep, two weeks is a little bit too much. Did you call during the working hours in the USA?
May be you forgot to take into account the time difference?

•••
Yep, two weeks is a little bit too much. Did you call during the working hours in the USA?
May be you forgot to take into account the time difference?
Omg, no I don't forgot.

•••
have you try moniker support chat?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back