NameSilo

I am so fed up with Moniker!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jusdoemanes.com

Impact
:red:I don't normally vent as a customer, but after going through what seems like hell with moniker.com just to get login access back to my account, I feel compelled to tell my story. Less than 3 months ago moniker.com decided to reset my account's password because they got hacked. I thought I was the only one affected by their incompetence, but it turns out every account moniker has was affected by Moniker's poor management.

In the process of getting access to my account, I found out real fast how unprofessional the Moniker management team really is. And I'm sure that "MANY" Moniker customers share the same experience. I called moniker thinking it would be an easy process to get back into my account, and found it very frustrating to the point of aggravation. D-:I asked to speak to the manager of customer support and was told Marty Jonson was the manager and would be call me back. Needless to say, I never got called.

After a couple weeks, I was finally able to get access to my account, but I was never contacted by Marty Jonson. How does the manager of support not call back a concerned customer?:lol: So I did some research and found that Keydrive owns Moniker. I wander if the executives at Keydrive know how incompetent Marty Jonson is.
I spoke to a couple friends with moniker accounts that did talk to Marty, and they got the impression that Marty was not qualified to be a manager. They told me Marty could not help them fix basic problems like creating domain contacts and setting up URL forwarding without getting help from someone else first.

Why would the manager of customer support at a well known registrar have to get help from others to answer basic registrar questions? How long has Marty Jonson worked at moniker? My friends and I realized that if the manager of support at moniker could not answer simple questions, then we had to transfer our domains out of moniker.

Moniker used to provide good support and had knowledgeable people working for them, but has gotten worse because of people like Marty Jonson.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

hahah there are no complaints against tinyminidomaincompany.com either

any company with a customer base like godaddy will have those who will complain, show me one company with 5 million+ customers that doesnt have dedicated sites bashing them, just 1 company

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
You really don't know when to quit, do you? I think I'm going to exit this discussion before you start pounding your fists on the ground and flinging feces. Adios.

Looking at your profile, I can see you have zero friends here.

You're brabbling nonsense so now we know where the "bull" part of your name stands for.

Adios.

Last edited:
•••
Uhhmmm... so how are Spurs doing? :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back