NameSilo

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.ft.com/content/9ce5b460-2299-11e7-a34a-538b4cb30025

Avegant wins fresh funding for ‘mixed reality’ breakthrough

“Mixed reality will become more of a general device and VR will become more of a niche application,” said Ed Tang, Avegant’s founder and chief technology officer. “MR is less of an isolating experience and more inclusionary.”

•••
•••
RealityHeadgear (dot) Com

Microsoft and Acer's cheaper mixed reality experience is a win http://mashable.com/2017/04/06/acer-mixed-reality-developer-edition-hands-on/#AzClSr_6Cmq0

"Affordable mixed reality headgear costing roughly $300 will be arriving this year —consumer models are expected in the fall with development editions coming sooner — from Windows and partners like Asus, Lenovo and Acer. Plus, what's even more exciting is that by the time consumers get their hands on the cheap headgear, you won't have to buy an expensive PC to actually play in mixed reality. A Windows 10 update in the fall will let affordable PCs (think $500) power these new mixed reality headsets and experiences. "

•••
•••
Acquired MakeMR (in COMmander) by paying a company to catch it for me.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Here's my little MR portfolio that I've kept mostly private.

VisualMR | I love keyword visual in the realities
VideoMR
LUMR | 'light' in French is Lumier. I liked that play on words and I like it's visuals.
MRVM | virtual machine came to mind when I saw this
VSMR
MR
Simulation
MRDevelopment | own the VR version so made sense to get this

have about 8 more names some to match my VR investment but that's it for me. A little diversification. Ready for that loooooong wait. I don't like Microsoft leading the way with this term, little sex appeal, but they are the world's 4th most valuable brand. Huge sphere of influence. As an investor, you can't ignore that kind of influence/clout. We can analyze MR vs. The World to death but end of the day I'm just here to sell domain names and follow the numbers. I see potential but MR may not be the right choice for everyone's portfolio. It took me a long time to throw my hat in the ring because of what I saw happen to Cisco and their whole IoE over IoT failed push. But no pain no gain! MR conceptually has a place in this realities ecosystem... how large or small of a footprint remains to be seen. We're a bunch of gamblers us domainers lol... (y)

•••
Here's my little MR portfolio that I've kept mostly private.

VisualMR | I love keyword visual in the realities
VideoMR
LUMR | 'light' in French is Lumier. I liked that play on words and I like it's visuals.
MRVM | virtual machine came to mind when I saw this
VSMR
MR
Simulation
MRDevelopment | own the VR version so made sense to get this

have about 8 more names some to match my VR investment but that's it for me. A little diversification. Ready for that loooooong wait. I don't like Microsoft leading the way with this term, little sex appeal, but they are the world's 4th most valuable brand. Huge sphere of influence. As an investor, you can't ignore that kind of influence/clout. We can analyze MR vs. The World to death but end of the day I'm just here to sell domain names and follow the numbers. I see potential but MR may not be the right choice for everyone's portfolio. It took me a long time to throw my hat in the ring because of what I saw happen to Cisco and their whole IoE over IoT failed push. But no pain no gain! MR conceptually has a place in this realities ecosystem... how large or small of a footprint remains to be seen. We're a bunch of gamblers us domainers lol... (y)

Good call imo ..

and very nice names :)

•••
•••
•••
MixedReality.pro

AugmentedReality.pro Registered on 2009
VirtualReality.pro Registered on 2008

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Eyes on the ball :)

MRmakers(.)com

•••

Last edited:
•••
Eyes on the ball :)

MRmakers(.)com

Looking at dnpric.es this one is interesting:

mixmakers.com ⇒ July 2016 $ 10,000.00 USD Uniregistry

MRmakers definitely a nice catch. A true drop or a paid one?

•••
Looking at dnpric.es this one is interesting:

mixmakers.com ⇒ July 2016 $ 10,000.00 USD Uniregistry

MRmakers definitely a nice catch. A true drop or a paid one?

Very relevant to the niche.

An actual drop.

•••
A few xxx low ball offers last days for TrueMR(.)com
Not interesting.

•••
A few xxx low ball offers last days for TrueMR(.)com
Not interesting.

Nice to receive offers, but far too low...worth much more, IMO.

...gl

•••
•••
Much Much more...

Cheers.

Agreed. You might need to hold for a bit, but it should prove to be a great seller for you.

Hope you make a mint.

Last edited:
•••
Soon windows mixed reality will become Windows MR & Win MR.

It will give another boost for shorter names.
Screenshot_20170427-194249.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back