IT.COM

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great idea Onekey,
I repeat my posting from VR Domain discussion:
"Glad to found that forum and thanks for all of your great input. I'm focussed on mixed reality domains, mostly because of Microsoft and Magic leap using this term in any release, increasing listings at sedo and recent upcoming news referring to Microsoft cooperations with Autodesk fusion 360, Volvo and others (which also use the term mixed reality in their headlines)"

I picked
360mixedreality.com, mrpoker360.com, mixedrealitylife.com, mixed-realitygames.com, mixedrealitybooks.com, mixedrealitykids.com, sensoryeye.com and a few more

•••
got
mixedrealitycamera.com
mixedrealityhost.com
mixedrealitybiz.com

•••
Some more:

MixedReality dot Construction
MixedReality dot Education
MixedReality dot Eu
MixedReality dot Marketing
MixedReality dot Tours
TheMixedReality dot Com

•••
Only
SportMR.com
ChatMR.com

•••
Maybe someone interested:
Daimler Benz is offering master/diplomathesis: Driving Simulation in mixed reality environment

•••
Got
mixedrealityoptics.com
mixedrealitysale.com
lovematch360.com
songdo360.com
The RealityMix.com

•••
•••
SocialMixedReality
MixedRealityCompany
MixedVirtuality
MixedVirtualReality
MixedAugmentedReality
MagicMR
mrPresence
mrStorytelling
UltraMR
4DMR
8KMR

Mobile Mixed Reality Domains include

MMRGS (Mobile Mixed Reality Games)
MMRcompany

all c0ms

•••
some backup with shortterm

mrealityshop
mrealityhomes
mrealityindia
mrealityjobs
mrealityfund

all dot.com

•••
I have to say I am not a fan of the abbreviation "mr". I think 99,9999 % of people will read that as "Mister".

•••
I have to say I am not a fan of the abbreviation "mr". I think 99,9999 % of people will read that as "Mister".

I think so too. It is the first what come in my mind

•••
Yo Pros,

Mee too a MR fan n follower and quite an early bird in this niche!

Additional to the companies that were mentioned here, also there is mixedrealitylab, mixedrealitystudio, and biggie like Canon working on MR!

I have already recieved an offer on mixedreality in the extension of TV, but I have decided to hold on for a while.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
•••
mixedrealityweb / com
mixedrealityvideos / com

•••
Yo Pros,

I have already recieved an offer on mixedreality in the extension of TV, but I have decided to hold on for a while.

Cheers!!

That was me!!! lol

•••

good one !
I have received offers for mixedrealityfun.com and mixedrealityrussia.com and will keep them as well

•••
good pick up but very long domain for remember.

•••
Mixed Reality domain name owners attention! Did you know that this thread here "Mixed Reality Domains" on NPs, and Fliporium.com are number one and two (me) in Google search? OK, a search for "mixed reality domains" shows Fliporium on page two, however do a search for "Buy mixed reality domain" and Fliporium is right there under NamePros.

My point is, currently there are no "MR" themed domains on Fliporium, however I have a special category for it under "Science and Technology" - http://www.fliporium.com/science-technology-internet-1

And there is this category for "MR" domains here (currently empty) - http://www.fliporium.com/mr-mixed-reality-domains-51

"MR" domain name holders please consider posting your Mixed Reality domains to Fliporium, it's free and domain name buyers contact you directly via the contact form on your posting. Also, there is no advertising on the main pages of Fliporium to keep it clean and your pages personal and professional. I have all my advertising on the backend tool pages, that's how Fliporium earns its revenue and keeps it free for you.

Thanks for reading.

•••
picked
MixedRealitybets.com
MixedRealitybrille.com
MixedRealityfund.com
MixedRealitysale.com
MixedRealityjobs.com
360247.net

•••
The BEMR Lab in SanDiego uses MxR as a short term for mixed reality. What do you think about it ?
(MR reads like mister, as already discussed)

•••
The BEMR Lab in SanDiego uses MxR as a short term for mixed reality. What do you think about it ?
(MR reads like mister, as already discussed)

I did regd a couple of domains long back but later got to know its (MxR) a TM.
You may double check with it and get back!
Anyway, lots of companies, articles using MR over MxR!! (ratio is like IoT : IoE) :P

Cheers!

•••
got
MixedRealityAutos
MixedRealityOutlet
MixedRealityBid
MixedRealityChurch
MixedRealityResorts
MixedRealityDelivery

all coms

•••
ongoing
MixedRealityTable
MixedRealityAttorney
MixedRealityRehab
MixedRealityCook
MixedRealityZoo
MixedRealityYouxi
MixedRealityWan

sensoryshirt
sensorycar
(all coms)

•••
•••
browse:
Apple wants to replace the iPhone with this advanced technology

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back