Dynadot

discuss Mike Mann Sells Two Domains For 10k Each! Don't drop those!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does he do it? Anything special about them?
Strange amounts too?

•••
•••
Doesn't really give much away does it?

•••
How does he do it? Anything special about them?
Strange amounts too?
They were probably sold together and these shown are half the price paid.
Mike Mann owns hundreds of thousands of domains that's why he constantly reports similar sales.
The odds are on his side. Most decent (and some half decent) domains do have some end user, with the massive number of domains he owns, chances are some will find the right end user and sell.

•••
I'm a little surprised by Well Of The Soul. I had never heard that phrase, that way.

Congrats to Mr. Mann!

•••
SunChat.com is a great domain.. the ones who will say it's junk don't know what they're talking about.

•••
WellOfTheSoulS is trademarked for a board game.

•••
In the article it was pointed out that most domainers would be told those are junk and let them drop....

I think so too.
One wouldn't get much in np auction for names like that. They are sold, now members can see the value clearly :)

•••
SunChat.com is a great domain.. the ones who will say it's junk don't know what they're talking about.

I like it too. Maybe not that cool for the western market but for China, Japan etc. it's very nice me thinks. Anyway, good, simple name.

•••
I like it too. Maybe not that cool for the western market but for China, Japan etc. it's very nice me thinks. Anyway, good, simple name.
I would not usually price at 10k though. I will now! :)

•••
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

•••
•••
•••
Strange amounts too?
Gonna have to think about changing asking price on some things to that amount.

timestandsstill.com is available.
$4788 and it can be yours!
hmmm, wonder if he has that too?
clockstoppage is there.......just doesn't have a good ring to it tho.
B-)

Last edited:
•••
You have to change it to that amount AND tell people "not a penny less" AND mean it to get the same results. I always seemed to hear it as broken clock right two times a day. So 'stopped' domain might need to be lowered.

•••
Sunchat I can understand for the price but the other one....?

•••
Please what makes it great? Perhaps I can learn

•••
•••
•••
upload_2017-6-8_13-56-36.png

•••
sunchat is a great name, interesting the prices ended in 888 - i wonder if they were chinese buyers?

maybe i should up my price on my S a l e C h a t . com name, lol

•••
•••
IMO, two strong keywords that make sense as a combination, short, memorable and has a "mobile phone app" sound to it. I believe when one is as experienced as Mike Mann...you develop a 6th sense about what will fly.

•••
Please what makes it great? Perhaps I can learn

Simple words, easy-to-spell, both words quite universal, two syllables, short enough, chat apps are hot.

Edit: Plus easily depicted, eye-catching logo.

IMO...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back