Dynadot

discuss Mike Mann Sells Two Domains For 10k Each! Don't drop those!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He gets so many requests because he has so many names. A numbers game technically, but he still has to close the sale and that he does.

It's more than just a numbers game, IMO. It also is a combination of hard work, patience and negotiation skills (which is what i think you hint at in the second half of the second sentence). You may not be able to replicate the volume of sales, but you can replicate the profit of each individual domain you do sell.

Saying that the reason is "because he has so many domains" is actually an excuse to give up and keep doing things the same old way, usually what is easiest.

•••
Thats what I meant he closes the sale i'e he's a great negotiator and salesman as well.

•••
Some of these phrases he sells sound so odd. I am starting to wonder if he has some insider info before he buys them on someone with things to come in the future.

•••
If you have 260,000 medium-high quality names, you'd be getting daily organic traffic of around 50,000 unique visitors.
I imagine backlinks that pass some juice too, I didnt realize a quarter million names though, thanks for clarifying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back