IT.COM

news Mike Mann just sold CryptoWorld.com for....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mike Mann has just sold CryptoWorld.com for $194,888.

What are your thoughts on the price?

Cryptoworld_sale.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or your prices.
Good thinking. Instead of going for a price of $5000. Sell for $299 and move your domains much faster. I mean mostly for hand-regs.

•••
Great sale of a great name.

•••
All Mike Mann does it puts a BIN, and parks it, you have the same ability.

CryptoWorld is a whole different ball game, and married with the right end user it’s a grand slam.
actually I follow the marketspace and kept raising the price of that one constantly thank god, was 20K a few weeks earlier before bitcoin mania

•••
@MapleDots @Silentptnr I disagree. I don't think anyone outside of our very small niche of domaining has a clue who Mike Mann is. I highly doubt the folks at Binance were quaking in their boots at having to deal with the almighty domainer that is Mike Mann.

This is a classic case of a seller (Mike Mann) having big balls and a buyer with deep pockets. @Mike Mann is the best in the business when it comes to sales like this, not because of some celebrity status, but because he has the biggest balls.
hmmmmmmmm

•••
@MapleDots @Silentptnr I disagree. I don't think anyone outside of our very small niche of domaining has a clue who Mike Mann is. I highly doubt the folks at Binance were quaking in their boots at having to deal with the almighty domainer that is Mike Mann.

This is a classic case of a seller (Mike Mann) having big balls and a buyer with deep pockets. @Mike Mann is the best in the business when it comes to sales like this, not because of some celebrity status, but because he has the biggest balls.
it was a great investment for them, nobody gives a crap who I am other than domainers who are trying to figure out the secret sauce, its not that secret, I put in the most hours

•••
•••
Yet another one for the Man.....

Skinte.com sold for $30,000.

•••
Its another added stat to Names Bio...(y)

•••
Credit to you, You took maximum value from a global Ponzi Scheme. Don't rub to much salt in their wounds publicly as the Sec may come knocking on your door as a beneficiary of the Ponzi. Bravo

KOK.jpg

•••
Why is the whois for this still showing as Sedo transfer service?

•••
Credit to you, You took maximum value from a global Ponzi Scheme. Don't rub to much salt in their wounds publicly as the Sec may come knocking on your door as a beneficiary of the Ponzi. Bravo

Show attachment 80274

I dont think crypto is a ponzi...a ponzi scheme would take money from one investor to pay another and hide all investments or details..
In the crypto world all transactions for most coins including bitcoin are on a public, transparent, ledger that can be verified by all and spoofing transactions are impossible due to the open decentralized nature. Every transaction for bitcoin is listed on a site like this https://blockchain.info/ that confirms the sells buys and transactions since inception in 2009.

One could possibly classify bitcoin and other cryptos are part of a "pump and dump:investment where investors pump the coin to 20k and then sell it at the high....but the current price of $7k per coin is very real even after the recent dump. $7k is more than 1 USD, 1 oz gold and 99% of all stocks.

I dont see how selling a domain would in any way connect you to what traders are doing with the coins value.
MM is in no way promoting crypto....just promoting his skills as a successful domain broker. Great sale I personally would not have asked for more than 100k for that name thinking more would kill the deal....200k was a great sale price....kudos MM

•••
CryptoWorld sale is great for good price (y)

•••
•••
•••
How many $194,000 sales do you have? I'm still at zero!
Sold a rental property for a little more, last year..oops we are talking domains not real estate.

•••
I am being everyday more skeptical with these kind of wired sales.
Money laundry or other illegal things are involved.
I think you might be on to something there????
CONGRATS!!

•••
Sold a rental property for a little more, last year..oops we are talking domains not real estate.
Where was your rental, rural Montana? You couldn't buy a run down condo around here for that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back