IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got a inquiry for meta a/v/a/t/a/r/s (.com) Any suggestions for pricing..

Use your head. You might get a price suggestion from the person inquiring lol.

•••
•••
This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

Just getting ready. Happy hunting mates!

•••
A Strategic Blockchain-based Game in the Metaverse.

https://metawars.gg/

https://cryptomode.com/introducing-metawars-a-strategic-blockchain-based-game-in-the-metaverse/

Introducing_Metawars_1632395187htHQoVXKS5-1024x536.jpg

•••
This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

Just getting ready. Happy hunting mates!

Great names! well done

•••
•••
Personally, I like to hit home runs.

If it were mine: $150,000

how many home runs did u hit? the poor guy will die b4 he gets 6fig for it

•••
how many home runs did u hit?

More than I deserve 🙏

There are some very big players in this game - and it's only the first inning. If you have a good name, don't sell cheap now. (Or do, and leave more budget for me, that works too.) Point is, more and more big corps will be joining soon.

P.S. Two decent sales posted in the reported sales thread today (not mine). A .net and a .lc, four and five figs.

P.P.S. It's not wise to use Epik the way things are going over there, it's very likely to scare away buyers. Park it on Dan for best chance.

Last edited:
•••
I'll make a comeback for some remarks.
This is a big one the Metaverse.
And all dots that lead to the Metaverse are being connected so again

1)be smart and invest (u still can) in good and relevant keywords.
2)Aim high if u can. Not sure about 150k for every other name but this field is loaded with crypto money.
3)As all dots are connecting u can invest in keywords that are related to the Metaverse.
Metaverse
Meta
XR
VR
AR
Virtual
Immersive
Crypto
Chain

Etc

But choose wisely.

Good luck

•••
I had inquiry on two of my Metaversal names . MetaversalGames.com and Metaversal.co

Last edited:
•••
people will do what they want, spend their money how they want and keep hoping for their lottery ticket moment - don't think that's going to change, no matter how many new trends pop up.....

Totally understand that, I was like that - I'm still like that now investing in single word .com's. I don’t want to be a that party popper, but we had no one like this in the VR thread. Everything was just all hype and people bought into this hype; And whilst I made money in virtual tech, I am holding domains I know for a fact I’ll never make money on and will probably outlive me, unless I sell with view to taking a loss or break even, I don’t want other people to make those mistakes, so I’m sure people here will dislike me and love people like Elad, because he’s all positive on Metaverse right now, but maybe in 3 years, 1 or 2 will think of what I'm saying right now and be like ‘I wish I listened to that guy’ because believe me people who are telling people to buy/buy/buy won’t give you your money back, they will just be like “I never lost anything :)” or you'll just never see them again.

Even if Metaverse does become a thing and fingers crossed it does for investors here, it doesn’t mean a domains like CityversePoker will be worth anything.

Last edited:
•••
Dunno, this is supposed to be a ground breaking thread.
I promise not to sell my names to any of you 😎 I hardly sold names to domainers anyways, we should sell to end users 🔥

Let's do top 3 names each?

•••
MytaUniverse(.)com
  • Web 3.0, Virtual Reality & the Metaverse.
  • Decentralized Identity & 3D High-Fidelity Avatars
  • where people can play, build, and monetize their experiences on the blockchain.
  • Decentralized Metaverse Identity
  • Virtual Celebrities & NFT
1208.jpg

•••
On topic, a couple months ago i e-mailed A.Smithson (won't type out his full name so doesn't get indexed) who i sold:

Untitled.png

To back in 2016, to alert him to the Metaverse.io sale for $175k and to tell him what a great investment he made a few years ago and basically saying he can add $30k+ on his business just domain value alone, I've not told them about the other great Metaverse sales so I'm not sure if they are aware.

But he replied saying he would love to own Metaverse dot com.

Last edited:
•••
damn someone sold meta ...,,,LCD

newish reg too I think

well ... I guess I officially undersold my meta.,.,.one at 5kish... but couple yrs since...who knew.. wasnt much into mv back then either

this LC sale is on sales thread here

•••
•••
I hope Mr Rice comes knocking for my domain name XR Metaverse (.com) he just opened a multi-million-dollar seed funding round :xf.laugh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetok...niscape-xr-metaverse-to-tokenize-real-estate/

About The XR Metaverse
The term “XR” coined by Robert Rice is a blend of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, and blockchain to make an “Experiential Reality.”

Metaverse” is when everything, everywhere is connected; everything from 3D spaces to AR, digital twins, and smart cities, but all with a connection back to the real world as opposed to existing only in a game world. Rice’s mission with Omniscape is to fuse these two concepts and build an “XR Metaverse.”

•••
I hope Mr Rice comes knocking for my domain name XR Metaverse (.com) he just opened a multi-million-dollar seed funding round :xf.laugh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetok...niscape-xr-metaverse-to-tokenize-real-estate/

About The XR Metaverse
The term “XR” coined by Robert Rice is a blend of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, and blockchain to make an “Experiential Reality.”

Metaverse” is when everything, everywhere is connected; everything from 3D spaces to AR, digital twins, and smart cities, but all with a connection back to the real world as opposed to existing only in a game world. Rice’s mission with Omniscape is to fuse these two concepts and build an “XR Metaverse.”

Hey, great minds think alot... I happen to have Meta XR ./com in the portfolio. Everything is starting to come together. It's the Great Convergence!

Last edited:
•••
Hey, great minds think alot... I happen to have Meta XR ./com in the portfolio. Everything is starting to come together. It's the Great Convergence!

That is a great name mate. I did already sell metaversexr (.com) so don't think it will be long before you get some very decent interest (y)

•••
That is a great name mate. I did already sell metaversexr (.com) so don't think it will be long before you get some very decent interest (y)

Nice. I didn't know you sold it.

•••
The sales lander for MetaverseXR dot com is hilarious...wrote all of that long scrolling gibberish and forgot to mention that the domain is for sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've seen this on sorta thing before... Domainers get so wrapped up in the sales pitch that they forget the most important line - "this domain is for sale", "this domain is available for acquisition" etc...

Atrocious rainbow of colored text in a disorienting assortment of fonts.

Went through all of that effort and didn't even capitalize the "M" in the domain.

Last edited:
•••
Meta // Under \\ world dot King

My first Meta domain.
Sure, I'll bet my $6 on it.

There are some nice ones in this thread!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
META.LC sold for $20,000 on 2021-09-30 at ShowMeDomains

(Namebio - not mine)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back