NameSilo

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MetaRealty.com

Seemed underpriced on BIN so picked that up recently.

•••
•••
•••
I'll make a comeback for some remarks.
This is a big one the Metaverse.
And all dots that lead to the Metaverse are being connected so again

1)be smart and invest (u still can) in good and relevant keywords.
2)Aim high if u can. Not sure about 150k for every other name but this field is loaded with crypto money.
3)As all dots are connecting u can invest.

But choose wisely.

Good luck

Thanks for the info. Re . Loaded with crypto money.. Does that mean you have to be in crypto, have a wallet to benefit ?

•••
Thanks for the info. Re . Loaded with crypto money.. Does that mean you have to be in crypto, have a wallet to benefit ?

no. because buyers can pay in crypto and u get usd.. thru company like dan.com or others..however dont let having wallet be like black magic to u. if u have an iq over zero u can figure it out.

Last edited:
•••
Cheers alcy. I will make enquiries with Dan.

•••
Added:

Metaverse Audio (.com)

There is a company launching on AudioMetaverse.com but I do prefer mine I think but I think that's always the way with "our own domains" :ROFL:

•••
•••
Got a inquiry for meta a/v/a/t/a/r/s (.com) Any suggestions for pricing..
Hi, Please keep us update how this inquiry goes, hope it will convert to good sale. All the best :)

•••
The sales lander for MetaverseXR dot com is hilarious...wrote all of that long scrolling gibberish and forgot to mention that the domain is for sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've seen this on sorta thing before... Domainers get so wrapped up in the sales pitch that they forget the most important line - "this domain is for sale", "this domain is available for acquisition" etc...

Atrocious rainbow of colored text in a disorienting assortment of fonts.

Went through all of that effort and didn't even capitalize the "M" in the domain.
Also they don't have clue what "Dystopian" means.......

Why include a link with such negativity in your sales pitch? It's not a positive read.....

The Metaverse Has Always Been a Dystopian Idea

Dystopian meaning

"relating to or denoting an imagined state or society where there is great suffering or injustice."

•••
Also they don't have clue what "Dystopian" means.......

Why include a link with such negativity in your sales pitch? It's not a positive read.....

The Metaverse Has Always Been a Dystopian Idea

Dystopian meaning

"relating to or denoting an imagined state or society where there is great suffering or injustice."

This would win an award for worst domain lander.

•••
•••
I missed the boat for meta or metaverse names, found some not so good, got them to calm down my remorse

Discover//Meta .com
Meta//Apt .com
Let//Meta .com
The//Meta .eu
Meta//club .co.uk

Got some multiverse names (sorry if these are not relevant for this thread)

Multiverse//Box
MultiVerse//Park
Multiverse//Point in .com

•••
•••
Decided to try a couple also. All in King

- MetaVerseen

- MetaVRSee

- HolaMeta

- MetaETHa

- MetaVD

•••
GameMetaverse.com vs MetaverseGame.com

MetaverseRetail.com vs RetailMetaverse.com

which is better . Tryna see about my domain the retail one

Last edited:
•••
•••
Meta headsets
Metaverse goggles

•••
Show attachment 200919
Show attachment 200920South China Morning Post
Alibaba files for metaverse trademarks in bet on future of internet

1 day ago

There's always that 1 trying to lay claim to all......
after reading the story in the south china morning post i have to ask, did those of us who regd metaverse+keyword get it wrong? seems like the big boys are claiming their tm's in keyword+metaverse.
i don't know if they are interested in 'meta' at all. like most i grabbed meta+keyword, meta+LL or metaverse+keyword. makes you think. right away i regd a few keyword+metaverse that i will put in a seperate post. thx DomainBarracksRob for posting that link.

•••
letstalkmetaverse.com
pingmetaverse.com
ringmetaverse.com
singmetaverse.com
songmetaverse.com

•••
GameMetaverse.com vs MetaverseGame.com

MetaverseRetail.com vs RetailMetaverse.com

which is better . Tryna see about my domain the retail one

Metaverse Game is better where as Retail Metaverse works better

•••
•••
after reading the story in the south china morning post i have to ask, did those of us who regd metaverse+keyword get it wrong? seems like the big boys are claiming their tm's in keyword+metaverse.
i don't know if they are interested in 'meta' at all. like most i grabbed meta+keyword, meta+LL or metaverse+keyword. makes you think. right away i regd a few keyword+metaverse that i will put in a seperate post. thx DomainBarracksRob for posting that link.

"Don't know if Interested in Meta at all?" Have you missed the numerous big meta+keyword sales lately? I would advise leaving keyword+metaverse alone. If anything consider keyword+meta. Their's actually some decent ones still available. I have a few in my portfolio. I've said this before short names resell a lot better then longtails and it's not even close... just my opinion though but Good luck mate

Last edited:
•••
Just for the talk.
Which are best 5 in terms of ranking (I have my ideas already of course)

MetaverseWallet
MetaverseNetwork
MetaverseGames
MetaverseGroup
MetaverseP@rn
MetaverseHealth
MetaverseTravel
MetaverseTech
MetaverseMarketing

And what would u sell the top for.

•••

"Tencent, owner of multipurpose super app WeChat and operator of the world’s largest video gaming business by revenue, filed in September to register nearly 100 metaverse-related trademarks, including “QQ Metaverse”, “QQ Music Metaverse” and “Kings Metaverse” "

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back