NameSilo

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
did u just rename yerself to metaverse? ;)

Mate I want to be part of the future, not left behind :xf.laugh::ROFL:

It's more to do with getting started on LinkedIn and Twitter. Never used those platforms so gonna give them a try.

Last edited:
•••
But ill tell you guys one thing.

@mrcurly was always great at spotting things so i bet his aftermarket purchases in these niches will be superb :)

ps anything good left in adult related for mv? I mean adult is good in such niches agreed? people aren't showcasing any adult...and vr has it's own adult thread...lol

•••
Starting early?

Not sure who that is.

upload_2021-3-22_10-8-58.png

•••
•••
ok couple more regs...com..

metaverse,startup
metaverse,startups
kinky,metaverse
metaverse,products

I always find startup keywords to be good bet in any niche.. but I guess many disagree since they were still available :)

•••
Just looking on godaddy to see what has the most bids -

MetaMeet.com - 6
MetaResorts.com - 2
Metaverser.com - 1

then we have some full ones

MetaverseGame.com - 1
MetaversePark.com - 1

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 08.59.17.png

•••
•••
$2,000 offer on a 16 day domain and wondering if to sell?

I would sell in a minute and buy a couple of aftermarket domains in the same niche!

metaverselifestyle.com

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Some nice ones on sedo too with bids -

MetaStudio.com - 20 bids
MetaMortgage.com - 4 bids
MetaBook.com - 3 bids
MetaSociety.com - 2 bids

Some longer ones with still bids -

MetaverseCoins.com - 1 bid
MetaverseStore.com - 1 bid
MetaverseClub.com - 1 bid

I am not against the longer version btw as I have reg'd some, however If I was to buy on the aftermarket it would be 100% for me Meta+Keyword. Everyone is different and people prefer different domains which is why we all do domaining, to have all kinds of minds opening up paths for others to explore!

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
I'm not invested in Metaverse domains, but highest Metaverse domain sale I had was:-

MetaVRse dot com for $6000 around 4 years ago (please don't type the domain in full).

I probably could have got more for it if i still owned that domain now, especially on the back of the Metaverse dot io sale, but i don't regret the sale one bit, was the right price at the time and went to a great company who have built that name up, made it there own and is now one of the world's leading VR/AR companies i believe.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not invested in Metaverse domains, but highest Metaverse domain sale I had was:-

MetaVRse dot com for $6000 around 4 years ago (please don't type the domain in full).

I probably could have got more for it if i still owned that domain now, especially on the back of the Metaverse dot io sale, but i don't regret the sale one bit, was the right price at the time and went to a great company who have built that name up, made it there own and is now one of the world's leading VR/AR companies i believe.

Agree!

Alan is a great founder pushing his company forward.

•••
Well Boyz and Galz

Thanks for giving me something juicy to read up and catchup on this morning. Looks like I was missing all the fun lol.

I need to get my new names listed on sedo and dan today.

•••
Well Boyz and Galz

Thanks for giving me something juicy to read up and catchup on this morning. Looks like I was missing all the fun lol.

I need to get my new names listed on sedo and dan today.
Bloody hell......thanks for the reminder, I had 53 domains not listed on Sedo - including some NFT, Metaverse, Animate, and Shroom domains :xf.eek::xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
So who or what Company owns metaverse .com? curious

I see it's with Mark Monitor

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I think a lot of people are going to be as well 🙂

I doubt that they own it.

They are using metaversecorp and must have sold metaverse.com to one of the big tech companies.

•••
Whats interesting is that the whole concept got a twist when Crypto met the Metaverse and money is flowing inside.

So any invested in top keywords in the digital world will be good and my focus is for the broader term (i said it always)

So for me An XR world will be better than AR or VR (That works on specifics of course) and Metaverse keyword or Immersive keyword are also great for that.

On Metaverse i got these

MetaverseNetwork.com
MetaverseWallet.com
[email protected]
MetaverseTech.com
MetaverseTravel.com
MetaverseGames.com
MetaverseGroup.com
MetaverseHealth.com
MetaversePlayer.com
MetaverseMarketing.com

Welcome back 👍 .You are sitting on some nice 6 figures if you can be patient and hold your ground. Shoot for the 🌟

Just my honest opinion.
Congratulations in advance .

Wishing the rest of you thesame .🙏

Last edited:
•••
I doubt that they own it.

They are using metaversecorp and must have sold metaverse.com to one of the big tech companies.
They did/do own it....

Can anyone check if it has changed hands and let us know? My sleuthing skills have reached the end of the line....

Edit....

Whois lookup shows a change 10 months ago.....

Updated: May 19, 2020 [10 months ago]
Expiry: June 14, 2022 [1 year left]

Last edited:
•••
@Elad n yeah looks like someone bought it from them a few years ago?

Who owned metaverse.com in the past? (3 records)

26 MAR 2015
Owner: Metaverse Corporation (35 domains)
Company: Metaverse Corporation (405 domains)
Geolocation: Monmouth Junction, NJ, United States (152 million domains from United States for $4,250)
Email: [email protected] (222 domains)
Nameservers: ns1.metaverse.com, ns2.metaverse.com

30 OCT 2017
Owner: Domain Administrator (13 million domains) UPDATED
Company: DNStination Inc. (90,976 domains)
Geolocation: San Francisco, CA, United States (152 million domains from United States for $4,250)
Email: [email protected] (80,979 domains)
Nameservers: ns1.metaverse.com, ns2.metaverse.com
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

14 MAR 2021
Owner: Domain Administrator (13 million domains)
Company: DNStination Inc. (90,976 domains)
Geolocation: San Francisco, CA, United States (152 million domains from United States for $4,250)
Email: [email protected] (80,979 domains)
Nameservers: ns1.markmonitor.com, ns2.markmonitor.com UPDATED
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

•••
I think they’ve always used Metaverse corp, just used Metaverse dot com for redirecting, but own the trademarks and everything for ‘Metaverse’. Take a look at their building.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Metaverse+Corporation/@40.3815769,-74.5652687,3a,75y,315.71h,93.84t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s7gwZ4L1OgQlFdYaPiCiBug!2e0!6shttps://streetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com/v1/thumbnail?panoid=7gwZ4L1OgQlFdYaPiCiBug&cb_client=search.gws-prod.gps&w=86&h=86&yaw=299.16934&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c3dd3fc6bc34eb:0xe63d48a4760cd212!8m2!3d40.3816571!4d-74.5654411

I can’t see them selling the domain.

I’ve offered them $30k in the past (this was before the .io sale), never even got a reply!

Also offered $30k for Immersive dot com a couple weeks ago, I probably would have gone to $40k, but owner replied with a “Hehe $30k, buying Immersive dot com. That’s funny. Next time, do a little research and see who you are dealing with before wasting time.” (ie ‘do you know who I am’)

I hate when someone gives it the whole ‘do you know who I am?’ to someone, 1 of the most cringe things a human being can say to another, so I wouldn’t ever waste your time with that.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back