Just came across this post from Deepak Daftari:

Here is what he wrote:

How to turn $70 to $51,000

(EUR 45,000) in 30 days

Buy a Meta name

Transaction done n dusted

I think we should still stay positive.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess meta rush/sales slowed down or not like before, the above sale is of oct 28 I believe which recently disclosed

•••
I guess meta rush/sales slowed down or not like before, the above sale is of oct 28 I believe which recently disclosed
Isn't that after FB announced it officially?
What's your outlook on Meta names now? I seem to have overbought in the frenzy :P

•••
Isn't that after FB announced it officially?
What's your outlook on Meta names now? I seem to have overbought in the frenzy :P
Yes, I guess fb announced Meta on 28 oct and the above sale inquiry/negotiation might happened before that.. So we can say that this sale is before the fb announcement of meta brand.

Coming to meta sales, I guess definitely the ride which we have seen earlier was slowed down as we are not seeing big sales now a days.

Yet, Yesterday we have seen Meta fb org sales for 30k so sales are happening but not similar the way we have seen before. It is better to stop registering many Meta names now as too much regging happened already and hard to get good domains, gone are the days where we are getting meta + random keyword + any extension sales now. So better Just wait and watch (or) focus on investing Meta + [metaverse related/dictionary keyword] in dot com instead of other odd extensions..

•••
Yes, I guess fb announced Meta on 28 oct and the above sale inquiry/negotiation might happened before that.. So we can say that this sale is before the fb announcement of meta brand.

Coming to meta sales, I guess definitely the ride which we have seen earlier was slowed down as we are not seeing big sales now a days.

Yet, Yesterday we have seen Meta fb org sales for 30k so sales are happening but not similar the way we have seen before. It is better to stop registering many Meta names now as too much regging happened already and hard to get good domains, gone are the days where we are getting meta + random keyword + any extension sales now. So better Just wait and watch (or) focus on investing Meta + [metaverse related/dictionary keyword] in dot com instead of other odd extensions..
Sure, could be! Who better than you to share this point.
You had the MetaFb and MetaPayments sale, right?

•••
Sure, could be! Who better than you to share this point.
You had the MetaFb and MetaPayments sale, right?
Mets fb is not mine. Payments come and Avatar net are mine

•••
Mets fb is not mine. Payments come and Avatar net are mine
Killing it! What is your perspective of meta names now? Dead or still see value?

•••
Killing it! What is your perspective of meta names now? Dead or still see value?
I am also not sure not seeing much sales these days though but still seems selling good 2 keyword combo in dot com, dot io in the range of 1500 to 5k$ but Not in 30k or 50k it seems.. Overall seems right keyword combo with right price still selling as per my observation.

•••
I am also not sure not seeing much sales these days though but still seems selling good 2 keyword combo in dot com, dot io in the range of 1500 to 5k$ but Not in 30k or 50k it seems.. Overall seems right keyword combo with right price still selling as per my observation.
How about .co? Any potential there as well?

•••
Someone pointed me to this thread just now, logged into NamePros after ages

Good to be back and posting again

The sale negotiation started on 27th October 2021 & the transaction finally got over on 18th November 2021

I always disclose sales after I have money in the Bank.

Thanks

Deepak

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back