Dynadot

sales My Biggest Sale Yet - $24.5k

NameSilo
Watch
Hi All,

Wanted to report my biggest sale yet that came after revising my prices back in August. I'd like to thank everyone here and special gratitude to @Riz M., @AbdulBasit.com & @DnFolk for also reporting their recent large sales. It has been very much appreciated. Also a thanks to Mike Mann for continually reporting his sales on twitter.

Special thanks to Rick Schwartz for his video below. You should checkout his blog, videos and twitter regularly if you don't already. It helps to keep things in perspective.

https://twitter.com/DomainKing/status/1156858192711888896

upload_2020-3-21_21-12-28.png

Purchased in 2016 for $19.47 via godaddy.

I've been buying and selling domains for over 17 years. Prior to August, I'd been selling about 60-70 domains per year to end users, but last year I revised the prices on about 30-40% of my domains (see below). The reason I increased pricing on many of my domains was because it really felt like I was underselling many domains and leaving too much money on the table.

So the plan was to increase the prices to NameWorth suggested levels (where I feel it makes sense) and then try to get to $250k in annual sales from the current $130k-$140k. So hopefully I'll get there, or maybe I'll crash and burn because the prices are too high. But the first month is looking great so far and on track
HUGE DOMAINS SNIPING GODADDY CLOSEOUTS

While this has been the second 5 figure sale since August and my average sale price is much higher than in prior years, my overall sales have not really been higher.for the last 12 months as the higher prices on the top 30-40% of my names have likely decreased the quantity of sales. Maybe I'll try to fine tune this over time to see if I can achieve the right balance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great sale and thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
Wow.. Thanks for sharing.

17 years in the game. I guess you already have a very solid portfolio. Hence, what you're gunning for is achievable. More wins.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

•••
Congrats on the sale and thanks for sharing

•••
Good price for that domain.

How many domains are you holding?

Also - nameworth is your appraisal platform so is this alleged sale posted here to support that nameworth is a worthwhile appraisal tool?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi All,

Wanted to report my biggest sale yet that came after revising my prices back in August. I'd like to thank everyone here and special gratitude to @Riz M., @AbdulBasit.com & @DnFolk for also reporting their recent large sales. It has been very much appreciated. Also a thanks to Mike Mann for continually reporting his sales on twitter.

Special thanks to Rick Schwartz for his video below. You should checkout his blog, videos and twitter regularly if you don't already. It helps to keep things in perspective.

Show attachment 148297

I've been buying and selling domains for over 17 years. Prior to August, I'd been selling about 60-70 domains per year to end users, but last year I revised the prices on about 30-40% of my domains (see below). The reason I increased pricing on many of my domains was because it really felt like I was underselling many domains and leaving too much money on the table.

While this has been the second 5 figure sale since August and my average sale price is much higher than in prior years, my overall sales have not really been higher.for the last 12 months as the higher prices on the top 30-40% of my names have likely decreased the quantity of sales. Maybe I'll try to fine tune this over time to see if I can achieve the right balance.

Congrats on this fantastic sale! (y)(y)
Happy for you and wish you much more success to you :xf.love:

•••
Nice sales, congratulations buddy

•••
Congratulations @NameBuyer.com on this sale! Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good domaining!

•••
Amazing sale! Congratulations!!

•••
•••
Well, you have a plan to grow! :xf.smile:
Congrats on your sale and thanks for sharing! (y)

•••
Hi All,

Show attachment 148297

Great sale congratz mate..
I hope to hear from you soon more sales :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Excellent Sale! Congratulations! :)

•••
•••
Congrats and Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
Back