Dynadot

question Marketplace lander for Contact Owner?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iecomguy

Established Member
Impact
Confused between Afternic and Sedo. I want potential people to contact me with offer rather than just making offers on Sedo lander.

Which marketplace lander would be good for this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Confused between Afternic and Sedo. I want potential people to contact me with offer rather than just making offers on Sedo lander.

Which marketplace lander would be good for this?

Afternic is owned by Godaddy now. You can post on Afternic and be listed in both places.

•••
If you want to have direct communication with who made the offer you should create your own landing page or use a service like Efty. I think that also Bodis and Uniregistry offer this but better check as I never used these two service.

Last edited:
•••
In this case, no marketplace lander is needed. It is just a form. Own-hosted contact form: https : // contactus . iecomguy .com may work :)

•••
Afternic is owned by Godaddy now. You can post on Afternic and be listed in both places.

If you want to have direct communication with who made the offer you should create your own landing page or use a service like Efty. I think that also Bodis and Uniregistry offer this but better check as I never used these two service.

In this case, no marketplace lander is needed. It is just a form. Own-hosted contact form: https : // contactus . iecomguy .com may work :)

I saw epik and dan also has this when I visit a domain and it said contact owner? So the main way is using own web hoster right?

•••
What’s the best way to do this in bulk.
I can’t stand the landers on most marketplaces. And they definitely don’t help with conversion.

Just wanna be able to setup a standard lander - with some good copy (preferably using dynamic text from a Js library:)

And include a chatbot.....

Talking about 500 domains....

best ideas?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back