Dynadot

ManKat on Sitepoint

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
General warning about Sitepoint user "ManKat". Today tried to sell me stolen, or at very least trying to recieve payment for other persons domains.

After negotiating a very cheap deal on some LLLL.com's, i became suspicious when ManKat said the domains were at Godaddy, but on looking at Whois it was clear they were at Moniker. When contacted by email directly the owner denied any deal had been done. 8-X

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for the headsup, a little research can go a long, long way of saving you money.

•••
Thank you for the warning mate :)

•••
maxeaus said:
General warning about Sitepoint user "ManKat". Today tried to sell me stolen, or at very least trying to recieve payment for other persons domains.

After negotiating a very cheap deal on some LLLL.com's, i became suspicious when ManKat said the domains were at Godaddy, but on looking at Whois it was clear they were at Moniker. When contacted by email directly the owner denied any deal had been done. 8-X

You're warning saved me time and money...

much appreciated....:)

•••
My pleasure, the guy still runs rampant over there it seems.

•••
I hate to see even spammers are getting on Sitepoint. I usually dont do any busines with people on sitepoint with out any good feedback and / or their phone number verified.

•••
1st note for ManKat

i have purchased a domain from "manKat". Its 9 days ago. i buy from "manKat" $75 for PR5 domain. the payment sent to his paypal account. Till today the domian (asian-gwadi.org) never come to my name.com account.

I do not know how long this?
i didn't said that he try to deceive me.
Till now i just wait and see.

Please help me, senior.
For manKat, if your read this thread please replay me. i want my money back or give a domain you promised. i want little explanations form you.

please anybody help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back