IT.COM

Manga.TV, Anime.TV, and Hentai.TV in Russian!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just got these premium names!

манга.tv - Manga.tv

аниме.tv - Anime.tv

хентай.tv - Hentai.tv

Surprised to see them available! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are going to be the IDN.tv king!

•••
I don't think that they will become popular... These terms are not popular in Russia, and that extension .tv... That's my opinion.

•••
I don't think that they will become popular... These terms are not popular in Russia, and that extension .tv... That's my opinion.
I think the terms are fairly popular in Russia:

манга - 67806 Yandex
аниме.tv - 328215 Yandex
хентай.tv - 178801 Yandex

I don't know about how popular .tv will be in Russia, but the terms themselves seem OK. BTW, I do have several Russian IDN.tv myself.

•••
LBW said:

Thank you LBW and thefabfive for your comments.

Manga, Anime, and Hentai are popular in almost every part of the world.

.TV extension is the best one for these keywords, because Manga, Anime and Hentai are all movies and popular TV shows.

Developed .TV names with Anime and Manga contnent

www.naruto-manga.tv

www.my-manga.tv - German

www.manga.tv - French

アニメ.tv (Anime.TV) in Japanese was sold for $x,xxx almost two years ago.

•••
In my opinion the best domains for russians is idn.ru. dotTV is for americans and those who speak english... Russians, I think, like .ru more than .tv...

•••
•••
I know.;) But it's popular in USA and all countries, where english is dominating language.

•••
LBW said:
I know.;) But it's popular in USA and all countries, where english is dominating language.

Sadly their ccTLD has been "stolen" from them. Eeck ;). Understandable about what you are taking about in regards to Russian IDN and .TV!

•••
ok then. :) In my opinio when you are registrating idn of xx country, you should you xx country extension. For example Russian IND.ru, Lithuanian IDN.lt, Greek IDN.gr and smth like that. :)

•••
LBW said:
ok then. :) In my opinio when you are registrating idn of xx country, you should you xx country extension. For example Russian IND.ru, Lithuanian IDN.lt, Greek IDN.gr and smth like that. :)
i agree on ur opinion, but in this case he is going for terms that actually fit the .TV extension

•••
Yes, they fit with .tv, but I think they won't become popular...

•••
LBW said:
In my opinion the best domains for russians is idn.ru. dotTV is for americans and those who speak english... Russians, I think, like .ru more than .tv...

LOL..

TV is a well know two letter acronym. This is the only two letter combination, which is identifiable by almost evryone whether he/she is an American or a Chinese, or a Russian or any other language speaker.

Of course, .TV is the CCTLD of Tuvalu, a small Island in the Asia Pacific Rim. The .TV CCTLD is currently operated by dotTV, a VeriSign company; the Tuvalu government owns twenty percent of the company. In 2000, Tuvalu negotiated a contract leasing its Internet domain name ".tv" for $50 million in royalties over a 12-year period. The Tuvalu government receives a quarterly payment of US$1 million for use of their top-level domain.

.TV has already overtaken some TLDs!! Do you believe it?

Click here to check the tremendous growth of .TV within the past few years!

.TV has already overtaken .info, .biz and it will overtake the one of the oldest TLD giants .ORG within a year! Daily thousands of .TV websites are emerging, and internet is simply turning into a virtual streaming network.

Come, join and enjoy the .TV ride!

•••
.tv said:
LOL..

TV is a well know two letter acronym. This is the only two letter combination, which is identifiable by almost evryone whether he/she is an American or a Chinese, or a Russian or any other language speaker.

Of course, .TV is the CCTLD of Tuvalu, a small Island in the Asia Pacific Rim. The .TV CCTLD is currently operated by dotTV, a VeriSign company; the Tuvalu government owns twenty percent of the company. In 2000, Tuvalu negotiated a contract leasing its Internet domain name ".tv" for $50 million in royalties over a 12-year period. The Tuvalu government receives a quarterly payment of US$1 million for use of their top-level domain.

.TV has already overtaken some TLDs!! Do you believe it?

Click here to check the tremendous growth of .TV within the past few years!

.TV has already overtaken .info, .biz and it will overtake the one of the oldest TLD giants .ORG within a year! Daily thousands of .TV websites are emerging, and internet is simply turning into a virtual streaming network.

Come, join and enjoy the .TV ride!

i'd love them if they weren't 35 bucks :hehe:

•••
I don't think so, but good luck selling it. ;) After you sell it, please post prices, for how much you have sold it. ;) It's interesting for me. :)

•••
LBW said:
I don't think so, but good luck selling it. ;) After you sell it, please post prices, for how much you have sold it. ;) It's interesting for me. :)

I am not going to flip these names for peanuts! :lol:

I will be holding these names for at least 5 years!

•••
Wow. :) Then good luck. Maybe after five years they'll cost much. :) Who knows...

•••
hangman21 said:
i'd love them if they weren't 35 bucks :hehe:

People are still registering .rs, .md and other obscure tlds, which would cost around $50 - $150, whereas this premium cctld costs only $17.99*!!

•••
.tv said:
People are still registering .rs, .md and other obscure tlds, which would cost around $50 - $150, whereas this premium cctld costs only $17.99*!!

hehe, i am not one of those ppl that reg those useless extensions, already learned my lesson. and i do believe in 5 years time, or not even, those .tv's u regged will be $$$$

•••
LBW said:
Wow. :) Then good luck. Maybe after five years they'll cost much. :) Who knows...

They already cost much more my dear LBW. :laugh:

I already flipped several .tv names in the range of x,xxx. Check out our .tv sub-forums for sales reports.

DNJournal has already recorded many 5-figure sales in .tv. Can you provide the detail of any 5-figure sale in .lt cctld, which you believe very good? :lol:

If you do not know about .tv, I suggest you to visit the .TV sub-forum here at NP. We know, .tv is the next big thing, and already it proved the strength of the cctld.

LBW, here is a small list of developed .tv names in Russian. :)

Do not shoot in the dark.

www.ntn.tv

www.absorb.tv

www.loptopfilm.tv

www.nashe.tv

www.megasport.tv

www.sakhalin.tv

www.domik.tv

www.megatracker.tv

www.turinsk.tv

www.interfilm.tv

www.objectiv.tv

www.serialy.tv

www.possum.tv

www.egorievsk.tv

www.lostfilm.tv

www.mediasapiens.tv

www.zloe.tv

www.tihiychas.tv

www.1plus1.tv

Last edited:
•••
nashe.tv and interfilm.tv are russian televisions, so they are really good.
You don't understand me... I'm just thinking, that rusianIDN.tv will not get popular in Russia. That's my opinion. I don't want to argue with you. I'm just saying what I'm thinking.

•••
LBW said:
rusianIDN.tv will not get popular in Russia. That's my opinion.

Oh well! :lol:

футбол.tv - Soccer.tv in Russian, was sold for $x,xxx almost a year ago!

I am not arguing with you, instead wanting to tell you that you better try to understand the .tv market before arguing with me. :|

•••
:) well, that's great. But hentai isn't football(soccer). There are sports popular in Russia. If you register драка.tv, that would be great. Fighting.tv sounds not bad. In Russia is very popular fighting sports, such as boxing, kickboxing, K-1... So if you register boxing., kickboxing.tv, k-1.tv in russian, that will be great profit for you. But I'm not sure, if profit will be from манга.tv,аниме.tv,хентай.tv...

•••
LBW said:
:) well, that's great. But hentai isn't football(soccer).

But I'm not sure, if profit will be from манга.tv,аниме.tv,хентай.tv...

If you are not sure, why are you telling with confidence? :D

We know, Hentai, Anime and Manga are prime names, fit well with .tv, and they are doing well. Even, the Yandex scores are good for these names.

•••
I'm telling, because I believe in my mind. ;) Your keywords perfectly fit with .tv. ;) But as I've said, I would better invest in russian idn of sports.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back