Dynadot

Manga.TV, Anime.TV, and Hentai.TV in Russian!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just got these premium names!

манга.tv - Manga.tv

аниме.tv - Anime.tv

хентай.tv - Hentai.tv

Surprised to see them available! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LBW said:
But as I've said, I would better invest in russian idn of sports.

It is your choice to invest in whatever TLD you like. Without knowing any facts, giving your opinions for prime IDN .tv names is just like shooting in dark! ;)

•••
I know the only fact, that there is very popular fighting sports in Russia. That's the fact!

•••
LBW said:
I know the only fact, that there is very popular fighting sports in Russia. That's the fact!

LOL. Carry on. :laugh:

•••
Was interested to communicate with you. ;)

P.S. It's a little bit non-topic. But I see, that you are master in .tvs. What do you think about buying LLLL.tv? And, in your opinion, how much is luvs.tv worth?. Thanks for answering, and sorry for non-topic.

Last edited:
•••
LBW said:
Was interested to communicate with you. ;)

P.S. It's a little bit non-topic. But I see, that you are master in .tvs. What do you think about buying LLLL.tv? And, in your opinion, how much is luvs.tv worth?. Thanks for answering, and sorry for non-topic.

LLLL.tv - No such a high demand for now, like the demand for .com names. Still there are plenty of keyword.tv names available in ascii as well as in idn. Don't go for random LLLL.tv names unless they have very good meaning. All the best!

Actually now only .tv names are getting lot and lot of offers. We have been patiently waiting. When .tv takes off, the .tv domainers will reap massive profits! :)

•••
ko, thanks for answering. :)

•••
•••
Just for the record, there have been some undisclosed IDN.TV sales for generic and highly searched terms that fit the .tv extension perfectly. Not going to mention more information, but there are buyers out there.

When IDNs are "discovered" outside of forums, these should gain some value if someone can't get the domain in other TLDs... exactly the same footsteps as ASCII. Now I don't invest in IDN.tv that much, but I'm fairly happy with what I managed to get to compliment some of my other domains.

•••
Thank you for the information. :)

•••
.tv said:
People are still registering .rs, .md and other obscure tlds, which would cost around $50 - $150, whereas this premium cctld costs only $17.99*!!

Where are you regging your IDN.tv at for just $17.99.
The cheapest that I know is at IDotz, where the price is $29.95.

For $17.99 I might go and register a few more that I had previously been holding back from.

Thanks

Alex

•••
alex_d said:
Where are you regging your IDN.tv at for just $17.99.
The cheapest that I know is at IDotz, where the price is $29.95.

For $17.99 I might go and register a few more that I had previously been holding back from.

Thanks

Alex

Sorry, I meant ASCII .TV names at GoDaddy, now they are offering .tv registrations for $17.99. They do not allow IDN.TV registrations. Sorry for the confusion.

•••
Bugger - ah well - I thought it sounded too good to be true.

Thanks for letting me know.

Alex

•••
.tv, where did the IDN.TV you mentionned sell ?

•••
guix said:
.tv, where did the IDN.TV you mentionned sell ?

Sorry, I did not mention any sales here. :-/

•••
He was referring to this:

Fka200 said:
Just for the record, there have been some undisclosed IDN.TV sales for generic and highly searched terms that fit the .tv extension perfectly. Not going to mention more information, but there are buyers out there.

•••
yanni said:
He was referring to this:
Fka200 said:

He may ask Fka200 for details.

•••
.tv, nice to talk to you again here. Are you Russian ? since you found many nice russian idn.tv here.

I also hold idn.tv as you already knew, and still believe we are in the right direction. For example, I just turned down an $1000 offer of one of my domain - 球.tv (ball), registered few months ago. And I am still in a middle of negociation of my 赌.tv (gamble).

True, my idn.tv portfolio barely receives type-in traffic and I didn't expected this will change much even after 3-5 years. But, I will say the value of .TV domain should largely depend on its contents. Once you develop it, you will find its huge potential for advertising and SEO benefits.

So if you already have a develop plan on your TVs, you could expect a nice return then.

Go TV, Go ;)

•••
james0306 said:
.tv, nice to talk to you again here. Are you Russian ? since you found many nice russian idn.tv here.

I also hold idn.tv as you already knew, and still believe we are in the right direction. For example, I just turned down an $1000 offer of one of my domain - 球.tv (ball), registered few months ago. And I am still in a middle of negociation of my 赌.tv (gamble).

True, my idn.tv portfolio barely receives type-in traffic and I didn't expected this will change much even after 3-5 years. But, I will say the value of .TV domain should largely depend on its contents. Once you develop it, you will find its huge potential for advertising and SEO benefits.

So if you already have a develop plan on your TVs, you could expect a nice return then.

Go TV, Go ;)

Hello friend,
Glad to meet you here. I am an Indian, and exactly 5984.66 kilometers away from Moscow, Russia. :D

I do not know any foreign languages other than English.

I agree with you. Development is the great way to increase the value of the domain name. I am sure that these names would go for very high value, when .TV takes off in Russia.

All the best. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back