IT.COM

Macth.com owner sues Match.com and CitizenHawk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Macth.com owner sues Match.com and CitizenHawk after losing UDRP

The owner of Macth.com has sued online dating company Match.com and domain name recovery firm CitizenHawk after losing a UDRP for her domain name.

In a complaint filed in the Southern District of Florida (pdf), Liz Eddy is asking for declaratory relief and financial penalties. She says Macth.com is a generic typo.

Eddy lost a UDRP for Macth.com on August 15. She alleges that Match.com fabricated evidence by bidding on the term “macth”

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all that depends on evidence,
fabrication to be proved

•••
Macth.com owner sues Match.com and CitizenHawk after losing UDRP

The owner of Macth.com has sued online dating company Match.com and domain name recovery firm CitizenHawk after losing a UDRP for her domain name.

In a complaint filed in the Southern District of Florida (pdf), Liz Eddy is asking for declaratory relief and financial penalties. She says Macth.com is a generic typo.

Eddy lost a UDRP for Macth.com on August 15. She alleges that Match.com fabricated evidence by bidding on the term “macth”

read more

generic typo,wtf?? lol

cheers

liquid

•••
Just too easy to find a lawyer who will take a case.

•••
•••
Math with a mistaken "c" keystroke from a cough.

•••
I thought UDRP panelists have long accepted the fact that domain owners have no control over what advertisements get displayed by Google on their website (as far as Parked domains are concerned)?

•••
generic typo,wtf?? lol

cheers

liquid

well well well, after doing my research i found only one generic typo existing in this world, buisness(typo of business and legitimate since some people don't know how to type this name)
that is and i happen to have the .info lol

(just kidding, iam still stunned about"generic typo")

cheers

liquid

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back