Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Logo Needed for Website/business card. $75 contest!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael12

Established Member
Impact
The logo is for our Software Development firm. I would like the name Software Development to be incorporated into the logo. We develop: software, web design, logo design, SEO, content writing, branding and start up collaborations. Please include some sort of graphic in the logo as well. Still trying to choose a tagline but it will either be: Superior By Design or Your Potential. Our Passion. Please include this in the logo

Type of Contest :
Logo Design
Prize :$75
Name: Software Development
Tagline: Superior By Design
Contest End Date & Time : 8:00 AM CST: 16th January 2015
Size Requirements :250px x 100px
Color Requirements : please look at our site: http:// scullion-design.co.uk/demo/ (remove spaces to make link work) the logo must incorporate the black, white, gray or the blue color(#2f62d9). The logo will be going in the upper left corner where the CIRCLES logo is currently. The logo needs to be compatible for website, print, business cards. etc.
General Requirements : Please show logo on the website page, as well as a business card.
Additional Information : No additional info

Thanks for your submissions,

Michael

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks interesting..

I would say hangin there. I am sure the submissions will start coming in..

Everyone probably still recovering from the new year.. heh.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks updated any other pointers to get people involved and start designing

•••
I'll try to submit something in the next day or two.

•••
•••
How do you delete the project? I decided to move it to $100 contest in hopes of getting more designs.

•••
Looks interesting..

Looks interesting..

How do you delete the project? I decided to move it to $100 contest in hopes of getting more designs.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back