Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $50 via Paypal

Contest End Date & Time : Tuesday- February 2nd at 18:00 PM EST

Size Requirements : Vector

Color Requirements : Must be colour (i.e. not black and white)

General Requirements : My business is all about providing start-ups and SMEs with Automated Social Media Marketing capability. Currently marketing for clients on Twitter, FB and Pinterest but looking to expand marketing services on other social media sites too.

The logo I have looks dated and unprofessional see below.

image005.jpg

I like the idea of the world to represent the 'no geographical boundaries' element and the text is all about levelling the advertising playing field for those business where cash flow is limited and showing how our offer could help them to raise their profile within their markets. BSMARTONLINE is the name.

Looking for a sleek, innovative and interesting logo that captures interest and helps parties to delve further into my website.

Additional Information : Will probably be looking to revitalise my website in the near future but want start with the icon change first. Who knows the winner may get an opportunity to discuss my future needs too.

Thanks!

NB: I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, so will update with comments & feedback once I've recieved them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
earth-rotate-5-copy.gif

This is my entry. For a full-scale animated world with animated text I will charge 200 USD. I will need the exact required size for the animation as this will be exported as an animated gif, which is a bitmap file, not a vector, so it will not be resizable. I will also need the text colour to be specified. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
here's my revision. it can be animated in different project and i can do it as well.Show attachment 22890
Thanks good to know about animation as well. Actually I meant the text only in the strap line should be Orange the green background should stay

•••
Thanks. I was looking for the text to be in orange and the strapline background to be in green as before

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I went for a logo that's clean and professional. This 100% original vector design was inspired by social media site logos and the "Web 2.0" style that is still popular today. The icon part of the brand is unique enough visually to be used independently without the your company's title, as illustrated in the water mark and blue bar. Higher resolution when you click the image. Feedback appreciated, thanks!

BSmart_v12.png

Last edited:
•••
I went for a logo that's clean and professional. This 100% original vector design was inspired by social media site logos and the "Web 2.0" style that is still popular today. The icon part of the brand is unique enough visually to be used independently without the your company's title, as illustrated in the water mark and blue bar. Higher resolution when you click the image. Feedback appreciated, thanks!

Show attachment 22916
Thanks for the example. Alas it doesn't follow my original request so at the moment it is not what I am looking for.

•••
Thanks for the example. Alas it doesn't follow my original request so at the moment it is not what I am looking for.

Thanks for the feedback. I think it's a design that's appropriate for the social media marketing industry, but I respect your opinion! Best of luck!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok so the contest has now closed - Zorionak has chosen Blairwitchii - congratulations!

For some reason Zorionak is unable to post any comments? Eric not sure if that's something you need to look into but he gave me the below to update the post with:

"I think we will be sticking with a natural looking world but with the green background for the strapline and the brown text. Based on this I am awarding you the $50 dollar prize. Please email me on [email protected] to provide me with your paypal details and also to provide the last two images but in green not orange. Will discuss further requirements by email in respect to possible animation of globe. Thanks again and well done:)"

•••
Ok so the contest has now closed - Zorionak has chosen Blairwitchii - congratulations!

For some reason Zorionak is unable to post any comments? Eric not sure if that's something you need to look into but he gave me the below to update the post with:

"I think we will be sticking with a natural looking world but with the green background for the strapline and the brown text. Based on this I am awarding you the $50 dollar prize. Please email me on [email protected] to provide me with your paypal details and also to provide the last two images but in green not orange. Will discuss further requirements by email in respect to possible animation of globe. Thanks again and well done:)"

Thank you sir. Will coordinate directly to Zoroniak.

•••
Files sent. Payments received. Thank you. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back