Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $50 via Paypal

Contest End Date & Time : Tuesday- February 2nd at 18:00 PM EST

Size Requirements : Vector

Color Requirements : Must be colour (i.e. not black and white)

General Requirements : My business is all about providing start-ups and SMEs with Automated Social Media Marketing capability. Currently marketing for clients on Twitter, FB and Pinterest but looking to expand marketing services on other social media sites too.

The logo I have looks dated and unprofessional see below.

image005.jpg

I like the idea of the world to represent the 'no geographical boundaries' element and the text is all about levelling the advertising playing field for those business where cash flow is limited and showing how our offer could help them to raise their profile within their markets. BSMARTONLINE is the name.

Looking for a sleek, innovative and interesting logo that captures interest and helps parties to delve further into my website.

Additional Information : Will probably be looking to revitalise my website in the near future but want start with the icon change first. Who knows the winner may get an opportunity to discuss my future needs too.

Thanks!

NB: I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, so will update with comments & feedback once I've recieved them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Here's my other version.Show attachment 22787
Can you try another change please. In all your examples can you change BSMARTONLINE text so that the rim of each letter is a darker shade. At the moment the text does not look sharp enough.
Here's my other version.Show attachment 22787
can you change all examples so that the rim of the BSMARTONLINE text is a slightly darker shade of the body colour please. At the moment it does not look sharp enough. Thanks in advance

•••
•••
Here's my revisions. My design is 100% vector. Can be easily change to colors you want.
bsmartonline7.jpg

•••
•••
•••
here's my black and white version together with other variations
bsmartonline8.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Alas it is all blurred!!

•••
•••
•••
I can't see any definition whatsoever

I can't see any definition whatsoever!! It is totally blurred and fuzzy.
huh. whats blurred in that? :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is theta any way you could animate the globe so that it turns whilst text remains stable?

Sure, it can be done.
But that work will need to be taken as a different project as it will require animation.
I would be glad to do it for you.

Thanks.

•••
Sure, it can be done.
But that work will need to be taken as a different project as it will require animation.
I would be glad to do it for you.

Thanks.
Thanks for info. Realistically what would that project cost?

•••
•••
•••
here's my revision. it can be animated in different project and i can do it as well.
bsmartonline10.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back