IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Logo Needed $50

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a contest for a logo.

The company is for a Water Restoration Company. (If you do not know what this is, please google)
The company name is 'Dry Florida Inc'
The logo will be used on uniforms (Print/Embroidery), emails, paper work, website, flyers and company vehicles.

If you have questions for inspiration, please feel free to PM me. I will provide images of the equipment we use, etc.

Requirements:
What is requested: Logo (preferably with pleasant colors, blue, yellow/gold, etc.
Prize Amount: $50 US paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered
Contest End Date: 05/28/2017

I would like the logo to read:

Dry Florida
Water Restoration (under the logo)

If I decide a winner for this contest, I will be using the designer for future web media, design for vehicle wraps, and other marketing.

Have fun and thank you in advanced.

Please note, I reserve the right to end the contest at anytime, with or without a winner.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dd1.png
sdf.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Dry Florida.png
Proposal.

Last edited:
•••
Proposal.
Dry Florida-1.png

Last edited:
•••
Proposal.
Dry Florida-1.png

Last edited:
•••
Proposal.
Dry Florida-2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
So far nothing here is close to what I am looking for, other than galalogo's, but still looking for something a bit more professional / corporate, that is going to catch the eyes. Want a clean look, as stated in my original post, that will work on print for business cards, flyers, letter heads, tshirts, embroidery, etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I really don't like the integration of wAter or the drop in the logo.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This so far is my favorite one. Not really sure how I feel about the "emblem", but definitely in the best direction of what I am looking for.

Also would definitely like to see "Water Restoration" under the logo and in colors.

Last edited:
•••
vYjz62z.png

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back