Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Logo Needed $50

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a contest for a logo.

The company is for a Water Restoration Company. (If you do not know what this is, please google)
The company name is 'Dry Florida Inc'
The logo will be used on uniforms (Print/Embroidery), emails, paper work, website, flyers and company vehicles.

If you have questions for inspiration, please feel free to PM me. I will provide images of the equipment we use, etc.

Requirements:
What is requested: Logo (preferably with pleasant colors, blue, yellow/gold, etc.
Prize Amount: $50 US paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered
Contest End Date: 05/28/2017

I would like the logo to read:

Dry Florida
Water Restoration (under the logo)

If I decide a winner for this contest, I will be using the designer for future web media, design for vehicle wraps, and other marketing.

Have fun and thank you in advanced.

Please note, I reserve the right to end the contest at anytime, with or without a winner.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

This one too. I like it, but again, just not sure how I feel about the emblem and spacing.

•••
4jDuMXC.png

•••
•••
dikoka, monkz and galalogo, your last three logos have been great.

Galalogo, really liking that last set, something still a bit off for it, but def closest so far to what I am looking for.

•••
•••
Hello! Here is my revision. I changed the emblem and added water restoration to the logo. I hope you like it.
Waiting for your feedback.
Thank you!
njLCe.jpg

•••
CeTxZSe.jpg

ECw705n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Kraman, looks pretty good just not really jumping at me.

Dikoka, I like it man, but again, that emblem. And the logo just needs more life.

Galalogo, I liked the other colors. Just needed something that flowed better and one of my main concerns is how 'water Restoration' in the 'Y' is gonna look on small print and embroidery.

•••
inY8bUQ.jpg

BSPMOq0.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
dry nee.png

newwww.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Galalogo, still loving the logo in Post #28. Maybe want to see some more variations of it.

dikoka, logo still needs life and I am not at all feeling that emblem.

Kraman, the initials will be DF, so it makes it a little confusing with that logo.

The others, just not really jumping out at me at all. Couple more days and I will let submissions flow and choose a winner.

Thanks everyone so far for your submissions. Look forward to seeing more. I already know I'll be picking a winner here.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back