NameSilo

LLLLSales.com - Feedback, Bugs, Suggestions, etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As many of you who follow the LLLL.com market probably know, the previous resource for LLLL sales data hasn't been updated in months.

In an effort to provide a useful resource to those interested in LLLL.com sales data, I have created a website called LLLLSales.com, at the request of many of the frequent posters in the sales and discussion thread. I have spent a good amount of the last week developing the site and adding sales data from the sales thread here.

Please feel free to try the site out and use this thread as a place to post feedback, bugs, or any suggestions in general for the website.

Next: ShortNames (formerly LLLLSales)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ya gotta admit, Russell, not long ago we were hand regging llll.com or arguing with snoop about $1.78 LLLL.com on eBay. These net chips are doing pretty good and some are selling for more than the weakest llll.com were for months, directly after the Nov 07 buyout.
I can't really see incorporating llll.net into llllsales.com but, would like to hear your thoughts on some kind of integration or on a separate site like djum said.

Would be nice if all llll.net were sold out first but..

•••
As many of you who follow the LLLL.com market probably know, the previous resource for LLLL sales data hasn't been updated in months.

In an effort to provide a useful resource to those interested in LLLL.com sales data, I have created a website called LLLLSales.com, at the request of many of the frequent posters in the sales and discussion thread. I have spent a good amount of the last week developing the site and adding sales data from the sales thread here.

Please feel free to try the site out and use this thread as a place to post feedback, bugs, or any suggestions in general for the website.

Great site! Which auction sites are you finding get the best sale results?

•••
Would it be possible to have a search criteria for "Double letter" ?

We have:
- Triple Letter (ok great)
- Double Repeat (nice, but repeated letters have to be next to each other)
- Double Letter (?? maybe .. for domains where a letter is there twice, but not next to each other)

I think it could be a nice feature to add.

•••
Would it be possible to have a search criteria for "Double letter" ?

We have:
- Triple Letter (ok great)
- Double Repeat (nice, but repeated letters have to be next to each other)
- Double Letter (?? maybe .. for domains where a letter is there twice, but not next to each other)

I think it could be a nice feature to add.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Double Letter is now an option found right under Double Repeat.

Also, in response to the previous posts about tracking LLLL.net sales, I'm not ignoring you guys. I've actually recently started working on something new that I hope to be able to reveal more about soon.

•••
Thanks for the suggestion.

Double Letter is now an option found right under Double Repeat.

Also, in response to the previous posts about tracking LLLL.net sales, I'm not ignoring you guys. I've actually recently started working on something new that I hope to be able to reveal more about soon.

Amazing! Thanks.

•••
I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question but ;
Did the domains which are listed on LLLLsales just sell or 14 days ago ?
I mean there is a domain now, ****.com Date : 11/2/2015 this domain was just sold or 2 weeks ago ?
I read something about listing domains 2 days later I guess it was related to sedo sales but I am not sure.
My english is not perfect, hope to explain myself clearly :)

•••
The same domain name could appear several times on LLLLSales.
Someone buying a name will often put is back for sale immediately to make a quick profit.

The date on the site is the date it sold.

•••
I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question but ;
Did the domains which are listed on LLLLsales just sell or 14 days ago ?
I mean there is a domain now, ****.com Date : 11/2/2015 this domain was just sold or 2 weeks ago ?
I read something about listing domains 2 days later I guess it was related to sedo sales but I am not sure.
My english is not perfect, hope to explain myself clearly :)

The date listed is the date that the auction closed or the sale was reported. For some venues, such as Sedo, they usually report offer/counter-offer sales once the transaction is completed.

•••
GOYZ.com on eBay should be removed from LLLLsales.com ASAP! Its a trick! G0YZ LNLL

•••
GOYZ.com on eBay should be removed from LLLLsales.com ASAP! Its a trick! G0YZ LNLL

Yeah it looks like it showed up because they listed goyz.com in the title but then in the description say its an LNLL.

I've removed the auction and reported the seller to ebay. Thanks for the heads up.

•••
jayd.com $638,654.00 11/7/2015 at Flippa

Can anyone confirm this sale was legit? Just after some info?
If it is legit, great sale!!!

Thanks.

•••
Well, it could be. Think JD.com and Audio-squatting.

•••
jayd.com $638,654.00 11/7/2015 at Flippa

Can anyone confirm this sale was legit? Just after some info?
If it is legit, great sale!!!

Thanks.

According to Flippa it was sold by Domain Classified: https://flippa.com/3167923-no-title

I highly doubt it will go through or that the buyer meant to offer that amount. I've set the sale as 'pending' and taken it off the site unless it ends up being confirmed.

•••
@rpanella Whats up with LLLLsales today? Most of the sales completed in the right column are not making their way to the sold column. Do you know why?

•••
@rpanella Whats up with LLLLsales today? Most of the sales completed in the right column are not making their way to the sold column. Do you know why?

Everything seems to be running fine. Sales aren't always immediately added, it can take anywhere from minutes to hours depending on the venue (this should be improved in the new version of the site I'm working on). Let me know if there's a particular sale that doesn't show up by the end of the day.

•••
Host.com and news.com show as sales on 3/14 at $9.99 apiece. Of course they are IDNs.

Can these be deleted?

Thanks, Russell.

•••
Host.com and news.com show as sales on 3/14 at $9.99 apiece. Of course they are IDNs.

Can these be deleted?

Thanks, Russell.

Thanks for the heads up, they have been removed. The backend for the new version of the site, which should be live later this month, will deal with ebay domains in a much better way so misleading sales titles won't slip through.

Update: This thread has been closed. Visit the new thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back