LLLL.org and LLLL.biz on a rise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Looks like the both are in good rise according chaomi ....after long time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This can't be true if the seller is paying fees which they're supposed to (although lower than most commissions, it's still deducted from net).
That's true, but there is a lot of variability in the fees paid by NP sellers, from 0 to 3%. Namejet, Sedo, Godaddy, etc, are 15-20%.

What I meant was NP prices are closer to the net that sellers receive on other platforms.

•••
Going Forward What would be the best strategy to sell 4l.biz or hold it for few months ?

•••
yes, hold
Going Forward What would be the best strategy to sell 4l.biz or hold it for few months ?
Yes, hold it till June. We should see prices close to $50. And then start booking profits.

•••
•••
hold or sell LLLL?
Depends. For example, I have some WeChips 4L.org's and I will keep them. Last week, I've sold 2 of them at ~$600 each through Afternic. Since november 15, I sold 8 orgs. If you have biz, then end-user potential is lower than 4L.org.

•••
I sold LLLL.biz for $125 to Chinese seller few days before

•••
4L .biz chip buyout has broke. These names dropped today and remain unregistered;

mshd
sldj
ghyh
gghj
cgrd
shrg
yfgz
ghfx
sydg
gpfx
csjq
slqg
dmky
lfnb
nxgd
ftjc
fmnc

Chaomi shows <RegFee

•••
4L .biz chip buyout has broke. These names dropped today and remain unregistered;

mshd
sldj
ghyh
gghj
cgrd
shrg
yfgz
ghfx
sydg
gpfx
csjq
slqg
dmky
lfnb
nxgd
ftjc
fmnc

Chaomi shows <RegFee
how about org's?

•••
4L .ORGs should be purchased based on mid-long term end user value, and not on selling to the Chinese.

•••
I offloaded 400 llll.biz back in jan for $14.50 each. They recently messaged me asking for me to buy them back..... No thanks i made 10 bucks a pop and im running to the hills.....

•••
is the pump and dump game over... :(

•••
Thanks god I did not heavily invest in .biz, but I did it for .org. But I am happy with .org, since I have 8 end-user sales so far. Last week I sold s*r*n*d (org) at $1200.

•••
Thanks god I did not heavily invest in .biz, but I did it for .org. But I am happy with .org, since I have 8 end-user sales so far. Last week I sold s*r*n*d (org) at $1200.

Are you making sales outbound or inbound?

•••
SO IS IT AN END OF LLLL.BIZ

i think if it can happen to biz...can happen to .org

•••
Smart investors will not be dropping LLLL.org
For every 100 you own, at least 2-3 will sell over the course of a year, passively ($1500-$5K range if you price them right). It's a numbers game when it comes to brands and short abbreviations locked under the most credible (top 3) online extensions.

Last edited:
•••
Are you making sales outbound or inbound?
I don't have any outbound effort. This one first appeared in afternic with an offer of $800. Then the deal compeleted via email contact. I accepted his second offer since I am not a very patient negotiator. Anyway.. Profit is profit.

•••

nice

but the most importnat stat is.. 8 sales over how long a period.. .and out of how many orgs you own?

if you price right you can maybe sell 10 orgs per thousand per year to endusers looking for your letter combo. which hardly pays back the reg fee

•••
Even pricing 10 .ORGs at $1,200 (I price/sell them higher, $2850-$5K) would still net you $6K-$8K in pure profits after deducting the initial cost ($4-$6/domain, BigRock.com promo in Nov '15).
Then in Nov '16, you renew and start the process again, selling 10 out of 1000, netting at least $3K-$5K profits. It's a great source of passive income with zero outbound.

•••
yes, hold

Yes, hold it till June. We should see prices close to $50. And then start booking profits.

I also have some of that chips, even with repeating letters/patterns which I luckily got all for a small fee.

However, even when I nearly still had a year of registration left I wanted to get rid of that domains.
How did you come of that guess?; honestly just curious since I am also sitting on that boat now.

... I am just talking of .biz

•••
Even pricing 10 .ORGs at $1,200 (I price/sell them higher, $2850-$5K) would still net you $6K-$8K in pure profits after deducting the initial cost ($4-$6/domain, BigRock.com promo in Nov '15).
Then in Nov '16, you renew and start the process again, selling 10 out of 1000, netting at least $3K-$5K profits. It's a great source of passive income with zero outbound.

I know people who do this.. and trust me when I say their average price of sale (or as they call it "right price" is very far from being 1200$ per org).

so it's like you say, except the 3k-5k is not profit but loss.

i suggest you stay away from this org sale scheme. as on average, to peole who try it, it does not profit. which of course has nothing to do with there being some exceptions. thre are always exceptions. but what you want is averages.

•••
Wondering when the next 4L.biz buyout will be? 2030-2040 or 2050
I proudly bought 5 biz ch!ps and sold them for a prophet. Didnt pay for all the time I wasted pumping but it felt good when I dumped.

For you believers here is a steal of a deal https://www.namepros.com/threads/4l...z-lgpl-biz-mcrd-biz-more.939550/#post-5469743

22 biz chips auction up to $10 thats .45 each folks, c'mon they must be worth more than that. O_o

•••
nice

but the most importnat stat is.. 8 sales over how long a period.. .and out of how many orgs you own?

if you price right you can maybe sell 10 orgs per thousand per year to endusers looking for your letter combo. which hardly pays back the reg fee

Since mid November 2015. Lets say 5 months.

I have ~1100 orgs right now.

Unfortunately, I could not find the right price yet. Recently set the BIN price at $3850. My observation is that a modest price like $1850 has the highest probability of selling the name in terms of ROI. Many organizations throw this money away for building/designing their website anyway. As said, I am still searching for the best ROI-friendly price. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

•••
Smart investors will not be dropping LLLL.org
For every 100 you own, at least 2-3 will sell over the course of a year, passively ($1500-$5K range if you price them right). It's a numbers game when it comes to brands and short abbreviations locked under the most credible (top 3) online extensions.
While that sounds all good and dandy in writing, some invested heavily in chips only: Names containing less desirable letters by Westerners. These in my opinion will not sell for those figures.

•••
I almost invested in 4l.biz chips, fortunately that was one mistake I didn't make.

Look guys, pump and dump is nearing an end. We are in the dump phase now for everything, be it 4l.biz, 6n.coms and everything else, just check chaomi for almost 3 months. The last few days has seen a huge acceleration in the dumping, chinese investors are getting out now as fast as they can.

As far as i'm concerned the game is almost over and in a couple of weeks who knows what markets will even exist never mind what value they will or won't have.

Sorry to be blunt.

•••
Since mid November 2015. Lets say 5 months.

I have ~1100 orgs right now.

Unfortunately, I could not find the right price yet. Recently set the BIN price at $3850. My observation is that a modest price like $1850 has the highest probability of selling the name in terms of ROI. Many organizations throw this money away for building/designing their website anyway. As said, I am still searching for the best ROI-friendly price. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

good for you then. I do not consider your case to be the average. people may get wrong idea from yoru sales. there are folks on here who own thousand orgs, posted at bin $500 sale prices.. and sell 1 per month. unlucky? maybe. but maybe also just average. average or exception you are? it's a gamble I won't perosnally take with 4l.org.. but gl to you and all who do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back