LLLL.org and LLLL.biz on a rise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Looks like the both are in good rise according chaomi ....after long time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's everyone's opinion on cvcv orgs?
What's the floor price on these?

•••
What's everyone's opinion on cvcv orgs?
What's the floor price on these?
Can't say anything at this time.. If you browse Namebio you will jump over your chair because you will see sales in mid to high 4 figures but if you search in market like ebay domainers are selling for $25.

Edited : I'm talking about CVCV .org

Last edited:
•••
cvcv's and other good combinations are already grabbed by big boys years ago. They know that good letters always sell. Random western letters do as well. Org has always been long-term investment.

The good thing of org is that it has no competitor. Org is very well established tld for the regarded purposes.

•••
Can't say anything at this time.. If you browse Namebio you will jump over your chair because you will see sales in mid to high 4 figures but if you search in market like ebay domainers are selling for $25.

Edited : I'm talking about CVCV .org

I appreciate your input and I have checked namebio Confirming prices are all over the place.

cvcv's and other good combinations are already grabbed by big boys years ago.

I was one of those "big Boys" :)
I'll post some later when I get home.
Thanks guys

•••
was one of those "big Boys" :)
I'll post some later when I get home.
Thanks guys
Very well bro. You are not alone. Count me in.

•••
Another LLLL.org sold yesterday:
abar.org ($1,500 - BuyDomains)

If you have hundreds/thousands of them and price them smartly, it really is a number's game.

At least 1-2 out of every 100 you own will sell during any given year.

•••
Another LLLL.org sold yesterday:
abar.org ($1,500 - BuyDomains)

If you have hundreds/thousands of them and price them smartly, it really is a number's game.

At least 1-2 out of every 100 you own will sell during any given year.
Is it yours?

•••
No, it belongs to BuyDomains.com and sold via their platform. It was going to expire in a few months.

•••
@Shams
Here's 14 of my CVCV. I'm fond of the letter "J" and "Q" so are the Chinese :)
Holding about 70 in total. I have received offers on JAQI (Jackie) since it's a woman's name Mid $Xxx. I have never checked if any have a Chinese translation.

JAQA.ORG
JAQE.ORG
JAQI.ORG
JAWU.ORG
JAXU.ORG
JECU.ORG
JEFU.ORG
JEPU.ORG
JEQA.ORG
JEQI.ORG

Repeating Q's
QEQA.ORG
QEQI.ORG
QEQO.ORG
QEQU.ORG

Jaxu (Basque: Iatsu) is a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France. It is located in the former province of Lower Navarre.

I also hold MTGE*ORG Acronym for Mortgage HERE
Would appreciate everyone opinions if possible.
Thanks

•••
@SirDrago
It's good to have CVCV Brandables.
SUVE.org
TOXU.org
ZODU.org
ZOXE.org
ZUXE.org

The rest of .org's i have are pronounceable and brandables which are for sale at my ebay store.you can find the link in my Post Signature.
I also have many .org CHIPS.

•••
what's the latest on 4L.org's

•••
•••
•••
Most of the drops are in November for LLLL.orgs. All what I purchased from the aftermarket are expiring in November. However, they are selling to end users well and now I cant backorder them with Pheenix, most of them being Backordered by snapnames ($79). I really cant believe how these ended up that high!

Talking about Western+Chips patterns (only 17K names exist)

•••
Org chips coming up for renewals. They are up in price at chaomi. Am on the fence whether to drop them or not. Anyone renewing theirs?

Last edited:
•••
Org chips coming up for renewals. They are up in price at chaomi. Am on the fence whether to drop them or not. Anyone renewing theirs?

I renewed mine.:)

•••
I renewed 2/3 of mine.. 1/3 will let it go.

•••
Seems like there is price jump on this.

2elsigh.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
well .. its roughly renewal time now for most people.. for most orgs/biz/net

so it'd be silly not to consider there is a bit of price increase just for that reason..

but I can be silly too, and think its all pure coincidence and the events are completely disconnected bahahahhaha.

•••
well .. its roughly renewal time now for most people.. for most orgs/biz/net

so it'd be silly not to consider there is a bit of price increase just for that reason..

but I can be silly too, and think its all pure coincidence and the events are completely disconnected bahahahhaha.

160K chips .orgs are most likely will be renewed... 100K already renewed 60K waiting to be renewed..
Liquid market has long standing future as 4L.com and 4L.net are already liquid as enough... And .org .biz was difficult to guess however I see bright days on horizon in Chinese road..

•••
160K chips .orgs are most likely will be renewed... 100K already renewed 60K waiting to be renewed..
Liquid market has long standing future as 4L.com and 4L.net are already liquid as enough... And .org .biz was difficult to guess however I see bright days on horizon in Chinese road..
What tool do you use to see that 100k are already renewed?

Somewhere else someone stated how many were currently being transferred (thus renewed). Anyone know a tool/site for seeing these transfer/renewal stats?

•••
What tool do you use to see that 100k are already renewed?

Somewhere else someone stated how many were currently being transferred (thus renewed). Anyone know a tool/site for seeing these transfer/renewal stats?

there are many tools out there you can check.. estibot if you have paid account or free one i use whic.

•••
What tool on estibot does this? I have a paid account.

•••
What tool on estibot does this? I have a paid account.
Availability Checker but you need to generate all combos first to copy paste here.. or PM me i can send you my whois check result.

•••
Back