Domain Empire

discuss LLLL.net (non-chip) renewals - What's happening?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So folks the renewals are coming up on the LLLL.net buyout. I'm wondering what people are doing. It has not hit the vast number of drops yet but everything that is dropping is being picked up.

I checked via expireddomain.net and saw the following.
15 domains dropped yesterday;
one to phoenix
6 to 22.cn
6 to hichina.com
2 to crazy domains

My personal thoughts on this are based on the fact that I took part in the llll.com buyout and held on to a few domains. Now I'm seeing the reward on that strategy. I'm taking the same approach here, not a massive investment just keeping a few that I like for whatever reason.

Your thoughts folks? I'll keep updating whats happening with the drops (or someone else can).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have around 10 4L.net all non-chips and registered for 10months. mid 2017. i am not sure whether to look to sell them or wait for some time.

•••
They will drop. But good names will picked up. Western premium LLLL.net buyout will hold. But not sure about Non Western/Chinese premium domains.

But this will not be bad as year 2007-2008 buyout failure.

•••
14 LLLL.net (non-Chips) dropped today and all were picked up. I'll wait a few days until the next update to see whats going on.

•••
I've been using expireddomains.net to keep track of the drops but it seems to be not updating in the past few days for expired .nets. Any other sources people use to check drops in the same manner?

•••
Current value of LLLL.net non chips?

•••
Current value of LLLL.net non chips?
IMG_1217.PNG

•••
Big drops were scheduled but most names have been renewed. No big drops looming anymore according to our scans.

•••
Big drops were scheduled but most names have been renewed. No big drops looming anymore according to our scans.
Now ive been wondering about .org chips, what do your scans say about those? Chaomi has them up to 50 rmb but am not sure how accurate that is

•••
They will drop. But good names will picked up. Western premium LLLL.net buyout will hold. But not sure about Non Western/Chinese premium domains.

But this will not be bad as year 2007-2008 buyout failure.

hmmm
chips are sellings ~150-200$ floor liquidity
westerns and all the rest of it are worthless now
unless, like with all domains, you get lcuky with some enduser

so whatever you do, make sure you don't drop yoru 4l.net chips lol

and while yoru at it don't count on finding any of those at regfee either .. imo for a long long long long time.

•••
Now ive been wondering about .org chips, what do your scans say about those? Chaomi has them up to 50 rmb but am not sure how accurate that is

I have no data other than my experiences to back this up. But I would never try to sell .org to Chinese buyers.. They HATE .org.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back