NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wikes82 said:
there are 4 left
paef.net
piof.net
pioh.net
toih.net
I was too late...Someone beat me to them

•••
duceman said:
I was too late...Someone beat me to them

lol.. that was fast

•••
Wow, where the heck did they go? Are there any VCCV's left that are all premium? everyone stop buying so I can get some!!!

•••
KingDon said:
Wow, where the heck did they go? Are there any VCCV's left that are all premium? everyone stop buying so I can get some!!!

I PMed u a list...not much left...

•••
wikes82 said:
there are 4 left
paef.net
piof.net
pioh.net
toih.net

Damnit. None left? Those are now taken!

Edit: Didn't refresh page and see the new comments! Ahh!

•••
It's every man for themselves, this is nuts!

•••
I'm surprised at the traffic some of my 4L.net's are getting. I've got them all parked at Fabulous on the generic search page so they don't get many clicks.

Maybe one day I'll set aside a couple of hours to optimize. :tri:

•••
Things have really hotted up in this thread the last few days! I'm actually quite surprised! I think i'm gonna have to start doing my scans more frequently! :o :)

Rich B-)

•••
Now available 14259 premium LLLL.net

•••
1500 premium LLLL.net's registered in last 2 days.
If the trend continues, they'll be gone in less than a month D-:

•••
some of the few i picked up
adck.net

aajg.net

uaag.net

aahj.net

uaah.net

aaje.net

eaaj.net

faaj.net

iaaj.net

•••
This LLLL.net market is beginning to move, which means the LLLL.com will begin to grow faster than expected. I'm shocked at all the registrations, I've been grabbing a few, wish I had a few thousand to invest.

•••
KingDon said:
This LLLL.net market is beginning to move, which means the LLLL.com will begin to grow faster than expected. I'm shocked at all the registrations, I've been grabbing a few, wish I had a few thousand to invest.

All you have to do is sell 1 LLLL.com in your sig and youll have the $$$$

•••
Looks like LLLL.net is being heated by LLLL.com where the min. reseller price for nonpremiums approaches $100 (premiums are $300+ now).

As soon as all premium LLLL.net are grabbed (may be even before 15 February 2008), the will be new price jump in premium LLLL.com. It will lead to jump in nonpremium LLLL.com. And this will make people more willigness to invest even to nonpremium LLLL.net imho.

Nontheless, while Premium .net will be gone by 15 February, the complete LLLL.net buyout will not happen in 2008, I expect it in 2010 (optimistic view) - 2012 (normal or pessimistic view).

•••
vlad74 said:
Looks like LLLL.net is being heated by LLLL.com where the min. reseller price for nonpremiums approaches $100 (premiums are $300+ now).

As soon as all premium LLLL.net are grabbed (may be even before 15 February 2008), the will be new price jump in premium LLLL.com. It will lead to jump in nonpremium LLLL.com. And this will make people more willigness to invest even to nonpremium LLLL.net imho.

Nontheless, while Premium .net will be gone by 15 February, the complete LLLL.net buyout will not happen in 2008, I expect it in 2010 (optimistic view) - 2012 (normal or pessimistic view).
I wonder, with all the new internet users and domainers coming along if this might not happen quicker than expected.

•••
yup the goldrush is on
totally unreal how quickly premium 4 letter nets are being snapped

•••
Look at all the people hanging out here ↓↓↓

•••
•••
bgmv, that would be like asking me to sell one of my children. I've grown so attached to them over the years that it would be hard to let them go; I can also develop them and make a killing.

There are to many people hanging around SHOOOOOE, Go AWAY and find something else to look at, nothing to see here. LLLL.net's suck, don't waste your time, GO AWAY!!!

•••
Now i have
nefr.net
squd.net
ngul.net

I think that's it for me, spending too much.

•••
KingDon said:
There are to many people hanging around SHOOOOOE, Go AWAY and find something else to look at, nothing to see here. LLLL.net's suck, don't waste your time, GO AWAY!!!
Yes, at least until we get all the premiums we want :)

•••
KingDon said:
LOL......You tell them KingDon.

I better get more by mid feb. before you guys regged all the premiums.

I haven't sold any of my LLLL.com yet but I might sell a few so I can get at least 100 more.

Any of you guys have the most recent list of all premiums please send it to me.

•••
LOL -- I just tried to register a bunch and between the time I checked them and the time I bought (2 minutes) 20% were no longer available. I think that's about it, folks. The LLLL.nets will be gone in less than a week.

•••
dbdomains said:
LOL -- I just tried to register a bunch and between the time I checked them and the time I bought (2 minutes) 20% were no longer available. .
This is a very useful piece of information. The sign is showing :)

•••
anyone got a list of avaiilable vcvc's?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back