IT.COM

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As soon as only 5000 will left they will be gone within 3-5 days :)

•••
When the $100 mark comes, it will be all over for the premium LLLL.nets Remember, for a $10,000 LLL.com, you can expect to pay $2,000 - $2,500 for the LLL.net. That's all there is to it, no mystery calculations, just raw facts.

It may look ugly, but the LLL.nets were the better investment when the LLL.com after market took off. Think I'm kidding, have a look at the prices back then for both; LLL.net's have steadily maintained 15-25% of their LLL.com counter parts. Is it really that hard to see?

•••
I went ahead and locked all of mine up for an extra year (1/2010) instead of buying more. I want to force myself to be patient for the market to catch up.

But I'm sure that I'll grab another couple hundred as soon as I dump some of these pesky 4L.com's _\|/_ :laugh:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just tried to reg 100 that I had in my cart and 80 of them were gone.

•••
Strange I was gonna buy more LLLL.net's but fabulous won't let me deposit money, saying they have some technical problem.. any idea what's that?

•••
I'm having a problem with Fabulous processing my CC too.

Update: Nevermind it was my bank, they thought it was a fraudulant charge and were blocking transactions to Fabulous but its been.

Last edited:
•••
Michael_Goldman said:
Strange I was gonna buy more LLLL.net's but fabulous won't let me deposit money, saying they have some technical problem.. any idea what's that?
No problems here.

•••
Thought what the hell, regged another couple hundred all premiums :D

Rich B-)

•••
rjs_essex said:
Thought what the hell, regged another couple hundred all premiums :D

Rich B-)
which registrar ? today? and 200 or 300 ?

•••
rpanella said:
I'm having a problem with Fabulous processing my CC too.

Update: Nevermind it was my bank, they thought it was a fraudulant charge and were blocking transactions to Fabulous but its been.
I had a similar problem but instead just deposited funds from paypal and got the domains

•••
WGS_Thunder said:
I had a similar problem but instead just deposited funds from paypal and got the domains
yeah that's what I did, getting this message when it goes to paypal interface:
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Hope it's temporarily

•••
how many all premiums are left vs left total? can anyone make a list of all premiums and also can anyone let on where the heck you guys got the software that does this?

•••
•••
~15k premiums left out of 83521
~240k total left out of 456976

bradocconor said:
how many all premiums are left vs left total? can anyone make a list of all premiums and also can anyone let on where the heck you guys got the software that does this?

•••
That's just mind boggling, imagine that half the .net's are already taken. If I only had 2 million to invest.

•••
KingDon said:
That's just mind boggling, imagine that half the .net's are already taken. If I only had 2 million to invest.
Only need $1.2M :)

200 domainers @ $6k each :sold:

Of course we would have to lock them up for 2 years or come up with a to sell a few to pay for the next years reg-fee.

Last edited:
•••
I tell you I think the premiums will be gone by mid april at the latest then the rest gone by october/november Once the premiums are gone the rest will be quick to follow. My predictions for price

When premiums are gone they go to 15-18 bucks each
When the rest are gone they go to 15
and premiums go to 25
I think then they will start to move up quickly. They will ride the coat tails of LLLL.com

I just pulled 5 out

anlh.net
atrr.net
aoap.net
tedh.net
tebr.net

But only one was there someone else grabbed the other 4 before me l:)

you guys all go click 200 links on MY credit domain that is paying 3 bucks a click and I will buy the rest :)

•••
Actually the buyout price for the rest of the premiums is only $74,850.

•••
Just snatched me up ~40 of the premiums. Not going to make the mistake I made with the llll.coms by letting them go for nothing.

•••
just picked up SAJY.NET (CVCV right?) and RSPY.NET
I believe rspy.com used to be a live website

•••
Just picked up another 106 premiums.

•••
how many left

just bought few more

nazm.net
nbau.net
odfb.net
najg.net
oeci.net
nagp.net
nahk.net
nacv.net
obsx.net
nbel.net

•••
Can someone pm me a list of all the premium CVVC's that are available. I treid to reg the ones in my list but they didn't go through. There's no way they got wiped out this fast.

•••
•••
Thanks wikes82, but for some reason I can't find any all premium combinations. I know it's late and my eyes are getting glossy, but they were there yesterday.

•••
KingDon said:
Thanks wikes82, but for some reason I can't find any all premium combinations. I know it's late and my eyes are getting glossy, but they were there yesterday.

there are 4 left
paef.net
piof.net
pioh.net
toih.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back