Dynadot

Official L-L-L-L.com BUYOUT countdown VALUES!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are the values of L-L-L-L.com?

New Member Disclaimer: Four letter and hyhenated domain names are relatively new investment categories that have yet to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger potential than traditional potential based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes suicidal risk.

L-L-L-L.com are cheap alternatives to LLLL.com and L-L-L.com which are completely regged and only available on the aftermarket.

It was only a matter of time... First LLL.com, then L-L-L.com fell, and then even LLLL.com with it's 400,000+ combinations fell to the might of the domainers. As always DOT COM IS KING!!

Attached is a list of all available quad-super-premium C-V-C-V.com using only these letters: [abcdegilmnoprst]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have this...

a-l-s-o.com
b-a-n-e.com
b-e-a-n.com
h-u-s-k.com
l-o-r-a.com
n-a-t-o.com
n-e-m-o.com
s-a-d-o.com

Some free words
f-a-l-l.com
h-o-w-l.com
h-y-m-n.com
f-l-a-p.com
p-o-n-d.com

Last edited:
•••
do these get any traffic?

•••
C-C-N-A.COM
A-U-D-I.COM
F-M-C-G.COM
P-L-O-T.COM
Y-U-G-O.COM

Getting some traffic, I having a development plan for few these domains.

•••
DNBro said:
C-C-N-A.COM
A-U-D-I.COM
F-M-C-G.COM
P-L-O-T.COM
Y-U-G-O.COM

Getting some traffic, I having a development plan for few these domains.
Interestingly enough, would A-U-D-I.com face legal issues? Where do they draw the line at at how close something has to be to a trademark?

•••
I have to admit I love the hyphen (its sooo under rated) and I even started the w-o-r-d-s thread but I don't see L-L-L-L as that great of an investment (lots of better investments out there right now). I love to be proved wrong though and if people buy these I would love any traffic stats.

good luck, gary.

•••
buckshotdots said:
I have to admit I love the hyphen (its sooo under rated) and I even started the w-o-r-d-s thread but I don't see L-L-L-L as that great of an investment (lots of better investments out there right now). I love to be proved wrong though and if people buy these I would love any traffic stats.

good luck, gary.

I second that. Lots of better places to invest atm imho.

•••
Shorty said:
Interestingly enough, would A-U-D-I.com face legal issues? Where do they draw the line at at how close something has to be to a trademark?

i was wondering the same.

i noticed a few available but its not my cup of tea

•••
Yep, I agree thoroughly. There are way better things to put your money in then L-L-L-L.com domains. I think it would be at least a decade if they even are all ever registered.

If you are a noob and haven't researched all areas of domaining throughly then keep your money in your pocket until you do before you go deciding to register any of these.

•••
•••
Shorty said:
it sure would
just to give you an example there is a thread here in NP talking about p-a-r-i-s.info; read it

C-B said:
this doesnt mean anything
this is not a L-L-L-L.com this is a W-O-R-D.com
buyer must have paid this amount as it proabaly pays off even if parked; but do you thing even a C-V-C-V is worth it right now?
there are many words doesnt worth it!!!

i think everybody has to read and have your conclusions after doing some homework

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back