IT.COM

Links in your Signature - Is it worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
would having links to some of my domains in my sig, make any difference?

would it make google crawl my site more?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it's worth it. What do you got to lose? Also I know when I had a link in mine I got many people just from the forum to come.
It's a good idea to do it since it does help the search engines a lot too.

•••
It sure does worth. I've seen some good improvements on my sites lately.

•••
yeap..the links are very helpful to expose your site to many visitors...you can earn earn some NP$ as some do here!

•••
PPS. If anyone is still a bit confused (when I was a Newbie I was confused) as to the "coding" to put links/anchored text in their Namepros Sig's ... simply start up a new "Private-to-Staff" thread for me, and I'll post the copy & paste (that you can, of course, customize for your own needs) of the code (green link) below for my "Domain Names" (Namepros.com)! :tu:

Easy peasy.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Always put a link in your signature. Theoretically, since google spiders Namepros.com, it should extend to all of the outgoing links, therefore spidering your site also. It doesn't always work like this, but in a perfect setting it would.

•••
I have always included my sites in my sig. You know it works when your sig is listed in google . Also you notice in your sites stats that ppl here have been clicking your sig.

All good in my opinion nothing better than free advertising :D

•••
yeah it does help all thanks to google and other search engines :)

•••
Just go to the links on top and select quicks links then go down to edit signature and from there you can add whatever you want as long as your stay within the guidelines.

•••
It's worth it. I've also seen some crazy signature selling on other boards (1000$+/Month). Why is a signature such a precious thing? Because it's great advertising as it adds to the companys reputation who's buying the ad.

•••
That is really crazy and anyone who pays that much just for a signature is nuts.

•••
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum as well... (hate the word newbie :) ) Is it Ok to have your adult domains listed in the signature? Now some adult names really have obscene words and stuff. Please let me know how its treated in this forum.....

Thanks in advance...

•••
sure links are always good to put in your sigs well mabey other people will have a diffrent oppion

•••
The key is to have stuff that makes sense and might be of interest to others. (and makes income for you)

I have my private label web hosting reselling site. In less than a month I have received 4 resellers from namepros. Its cool because your stats tells you where the hits a re coming from. Try it - its free to sign up. + you get to back link from your Store to your other sites. ...and they host your store for you. my store is www.urlguru.com from there you can click on resell hosting.

So yes. Have a few things that might be of interest to others and income opportunities for you in your signature. Its a no-brainer really...no offense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back