Dynadot

showcase Lets Share the most valuable Arabic DN in your portfolio!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Pros,

Lets share the most valuable Arabic domain names in your portfolio! a long with its meaning in English ,, just to enrich the experience and give a chance to focus on Arabic names and discuss any issue that may related !

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To be a proud of Muslim's its better to own a Arabic names for a personal use or development.

I'm against anyone who use a sensitive word like 'Quran' for a bucks. There a still many ways to make money in this life.
Think about it.

•••
Hello Faisal,

Nice thread. Too bad the arabic domain market has always been modest when compared to other markers. We don't really understand the value of online marketing & how useful it might be to our business (Most of us & not all). Few Arabs only keen to invest big amounts in domains.
I have watched the market for the last 7-8 years and it was not encouraging at all. I have some names like arabkey.com , arabmedia.net, xKUW.com & zKSA.com.
I prefer solo names, I have Saif.org. The word Saif is well known and used in the arabian gulf.
At the end, arabic domains can be sold for a price much higher than expected, but it always takes time.

Good luck everyone.

We still need intensive conferences and events in GCC to show the importance of this industry .. I have been in Domainers meet 2016 in Dubai last 2 weeks .. I was the only GCC citizen in that conference ,, doesn't mean that there is no interested domainers or end users but it gives a gloomy impression that Arab market needs more attention .. and we should be patient :)
btw, you have brilliant, specially arabkey.com and saif.org

•••
To be a proud of Muslim's its better to own a Arabic names for a personal use or development.

I'm against anyone who use a sensitive word like 'Quran' for a bucks. There a still many ways to make money in this life.
Think about it.

I totally agree with you and I respect this valuable comment :) Yes You are totally right .. I'm against this issue

•••
Thats why Arabs are in Bad need for IDN domains

Yes you are right! thats why Arabic IDN its better to avoid any spelling issue ..

•••
•••
www.Dhahran.info city of Aramco, which is the biggest oil company in the world.

•••
what does it mean?

Depends on the sentence.. it can mean 'Pension', 'Scholarship', 'To employ' and 'a practice of reciting some verses or phrases to seek a specific favour or reward'.

But mostly used for 'a practice of reciting some verses or phrases to seek a specific favour or reward'..

Don't go start buying it's IDN, won't sell imho.

•••
I have a bunch of Arabic IDN domains that at this point I'd rather sell to recoup my investment and get some little profit. Going to list them on SEDO. Does Sedo even have thee option to pay for a featured listing to market to specifically Arabic speaking market?

I doubt any other country language will understand the need for Arabic IDN domains. unless you have products or services that you want to sell to Arabic Markets.

For example. I own "Chicken" in Arabic. Saudi Arabia is the largest importer of Chicken in the WORLD. That's huge. I can see how perhaps some Chicken provider in Australia or USA would want to own Chicken.com in Arabic if for no other reason but to catch the eye of say Albaik or any market in Saudi Arabia or any other Arabic country. Or perhaps a Chicken importer who deals with businesses that need Chicken.

I have not really focused on marketing. I think these domains are a "long wait" but will be profitable eventually in about 3-5 years for 10000% profit. That's better than the Stockmarket anyway day of the week for a 3-5 year wait? most stocks or funds can only promise you 5-15% yearly ROI on your investment.

Domains are still the best investment bar none over time so long as you own good solid keywords.

Wish me luck. and can anyone confirm if Sedo or Godaddy there is a way to market or pay for featured listing to market to Arabic language market? Please let me know thanks.!

•••
As for personal names, its not recommended to ad prefix or suffix .. but they good ones :)

Who didnt recommend? Or doesnt? That extra A means Abdullah too :D I even Havr AAAbdullah which is my first, middle , and last names .

•••
Depends on the sentence.. it can mean 'Pension', 'Scholarship', 'To employ' and 'a practice of reciting some verses or phrases to seek a specific favour or reward'.

But mostly used for 'a practice of reciting some verses or phrases to seek a specific favour or reward'..

Don't go start buying it's IDN, won't sell imho.

Too late I bought a while ago last year already. starting to liquidate soon. wish me luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
oh oh I forgot to ask. coming from the Chinese Lucky numbers market. I wondered what are the lucky numbers in the Arabic market? wait! before you jump on me. I know to the Muslim and Islamic culture there is no such thing as Lucky. but from what I read online.

the number 786 is significant? not for luck but mostly it stands for the saying:

The Arabic letters of the opening phrase of the Quran "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim" (In the name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Beneficient) sum up to the numerical value 786 using this table, thus explaining it's significance.

so can this set of numbers be of value to domainers? I see the Chinese company Weibo owns 786786.com and some other company owns 786.com with privacy.

would someone Arabic buy such a domain? for themselves of their company? or would this be Haram?

I'm not Muslim that's why I'm asking.

•••
•••
oh oh I forgot to ask. coming from the Chinese Lucky numbers market. I wondered what are the lucky numbers in the Arabic market? wait! before you jump on me. I know to the Muslim and Islamic culture there is no such thing as Lucky. but from what I read online.

the number 786 is significant? not for luck but mostly it stands for the saying:

The Arabic letters of the opening phrase of the Quran "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim" (In the name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Beneficient) sum up to the numerical value 786 using this table, thus explaining it's significance.

so can this set of numbers be of value to domainers? I see the Chinese company Weibo owns 786786.com and some other company owns 786.com with privacy.

would someone Arabic buy such a domain? for themselves of their company? or would this be Haram?

Numbers in our islamic culture is Nothing .. we don't believe on theses figures .. We don't care about them as a luck or something like this :) even in the in domaining industry .. only can be attempted as phone numbers ..etc .. but it is not that worthy at all in Arabic Cultures ..

•••
Numbers in our islamic culture is Nothing .. we don't believe on theses figures .. We don't care about them as a luck or something like this :) even in the in domaining industry .. only can be attempted as phone numbers ..etc .. but it is not that worthy at all in Arabic Cultures ..

Thanks. but how do you explain the huge aftermarket in Saudi Arabic for certain number license plates? or single number license plates?

•••

Not Arab...but pakistan i guess give significance to such numbers related to islam....pakistani muslim can answer you

•••
Not Arab...but pakistan i guess give significance to such numbers related to islam....pakistani muslim can answer you
License plates for example are sold for big money not because their is significance to the number but more so for rarity, nothing special about the numbers themselves.

•••
Thanks. but how do you explain the huge aftermarket in Saudi Arabic for certain number license plates? or single number license plates?

This is a different story ,,, once we are talking about plates, mobile numbers .. thats can be fitted and suitable for all generalization ages .. but once we are talking about domain names that means that those who interested not more %20 since its new attitude and trend .. specially that numbers that can be attempted by those who love numbers are looking for short and similar like: 1, 2, 4, 100, 200, 333, 55555, 99999, 1000 etc..
and thats so difficult to have it now since they are already registered or their prices so high ..

Also, The unique numeric domain is useless for those ppl if its not developed at least using it as an email address ,,, I mean there is no quick benefit from it ..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's one for your country Saudi Arabia,
sanewsletter.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back