Top Bottom
Dan.com

new gtlds Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio

NameSilo
Impact
Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio - 5 names you personally like the most!!!

Rules for this thread:

1) Names must be yours (you must be owner)!

2) Only 5 names (or less), so we see some quality - so no more then 5 names please.

3. Think what you share - If you share bs names, they are here to stay connected with your name...so better post less, but good quality!

4. I plan to later make a poll - lets say 10 best new gTLDs holded by NamePros users in 2018 - ONLY names eligible for the poll will be names posted in this thread, and maybe there will be a nice prize for winner as well!

Thank you for sharing :)

Last edited:

atinc

Entrepreneur
Impact
It is really hard to answer when you limit with numbers but below I have tried my best :xf.smile:

Web.Enterprises
Jerusalem.Tours
Brake.Center
Textile.Technology
Beverage.Catering

or

Conference.Tours
Decentralize.World
Brake.Solutions
Naturist.Tours
CMO.Network

or

Buddhist.Tours
Manhattan.Catering
California.Catering
C-Suite.Network
Wiki.Fashion

or

Cultural.Tours
BlackFriday.Reviews
Miami.Golf
Shanghai.Catering
SanFrancisco.Catering

Impact
It is really hard to answer when you limit with numbers but below I have tried my best :xf.smile:

Web.Enterprises
Jerusalem.Tours
Brake.Center
Textile.Technology
Beverage.Catering

or

Conference.Tours
Decentralize.World
Brake.Solutions
Naturist.Tours
CMO.Network

or

Buddhist.Tours
Manhattan.Catering
California.Catering
C-Suite.Network
Wiki.Fashion

or

Cultural.Tours
BlackFriday.Reviews
Miami.Golf
Shanghai.Catering
SanFrancisco.Catering
Hi friend,
choose only 5 of your favourites, if you can. Reasons are:
1) There is a limitation of 5 in this thread, otherwise we soon have TONS of average or bad names here
2) When there is a voting pool, everyone will have equal chance to participate with their 5 best names
:)

Platinums

Established Member
Impact

Web.Enterprises
Jerusalem.Tours
Brake.Center
Textile.Technology
Beverage.Catering

or

Conference.Tours
Decentralize.World
Brake.Solutions
Naturist.Tours
CMO.Network

or

Buddhist.Tours
Manhattan.Catering
California.Catering
C-Suite.Network
Wiki.Fashion

or

Cultural.Tours
BlackFriday.Reviews
Miami.Golf
Shanghai.Catering
SanFrancisco.Catering

My fav Web.Enterprises

atinc

Entrepreneur
Impact
Hi friend,
choose only 5 of your favourites, if you can. Reasons are:
1) There is a limitation of 5 in this thread, otherwise we soon have TONS of average or bad names here
2) When there is a voting pool, everyone will have equal chance to participate with their 5 best names
:)
Hey Marek thanks man, will try my best and post it when I can narrow to top 5 :xf.smile:

atinc

Entrepreneur
Impact
6. I plan to later make a poll - lets say 10 best new gTLDs holded by NamePros users in 2018 - ONLY names eligible for the poll will be names posted in this thread, and maybe there will be a nice prize for winner as well!

Thank you for sharing :)

What kind of prize are we talking about here? :greedy:

And who will be the judge to narrow "everybody's top 5" to "best 10 new G's holded by namePros members" in 2018?

Can you please be more specific?

Last edited:
Impact
Btw, I am going to share this thread on linkedin...
What kind of prize are we talking about here? :greedy:

And who will be the judge to narrow "everybody's top 5" to "best 10 new G's holded by namePros members" in 2018?

Can you please be more specific?
Still thinking about it...probably we can use general vote. Will have more details in time when we have more posts here.

I will soon share this thread at LinkedIn (I have almost 3k relevant connections there, aka potential buyers), so please post your best 5 new gTLDs guys, which you own at the moment, and do not be shy :)

Name Worth