IT.COM

showcase Lets Share the most valuable Arabic DN in your portfolio!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Pros,

Lets share the most valuable Arabic domain names in your portfolio! a long with its meaning in English ,, just to enrich the experience and give a chance to focus on Arabic names and discuss any issue that may related !

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To be a proud of Muslim's its better to own a Arabic names for a personal use or development.

I'm against anyone who use a sensitive word like 'Quran' for a bucks. There a still many ways to make money in this life.
Think about it.

•••
Just acquired

Ikhlas / com
Falaq / com

•••
Maybe:

Mecca.xyz

But I guess "Makkah" is a better Arabic transcription?!

its a good name, but for sure No Arabic or Mulsim will be interesting to have this spelling since its unwanted! specially that the official name is Makkah and I agree with that for some reason ..

•••
•••
Just acquired Tawba / com

Means to ask forgiveness.

•••
Just acquired Tawba / com

Means to ask forgiveness.

Haha.. you're cornering the One Word Arabic domain market man.. hope it picks up..

•••
Its a variation :)
I picked up those names from some Arabic website with Arabic names
However, I have one ccTLD (it is not Arabic I know) niqabshop.de and I didnt accept $600 few days ago for that domain. Mistake or not?

If you have a chance to return to that buyer ,, just accept it ..

•••
•••
Istishhad.com + Istishad.com
Shahadatan.com
Tahlila.com

These are available..

Irhaabi.com
Inghimasi.com
istishhadi.com

any end-users in mind? :P

•••
I have
Zakat dot info
Ubedullah dot com
NofelAhmed dot com (my son's first and last name and registered on his first birthday and is not for sale:) )

I just liked Zakat info .. its worthy .. but unfortunately no much potentials for it I guess

Ubedullah dot com, its disaster in spelling :roll:

•••
AEmirates.com

Get 1-5 unique visitors a day.

a premium domain IMO .. since its start with AE = which refers to Arab Emirates, the official name of the country including to United Arab Emirates .. Good luck

•••
Cannot call it pure arabic, also the extension makes it less valuable but I have
holyquran.in
Nevertheless, India is the land of the largest Muslim population in the world!
Wondering what to do with this domain. Any ideas @s3odi
I have holyquran dot info

•••
I'm Arab and I think selling to endusers is rather tricky. Most would like to use western influenced branding or names which you wouldn't regularly find in the arabic dictionary. In my country we use a lot of slang, and this applies to most Arabian Gulf countries. It's a market which I would rather want to leave untouched.

•••
I just liked Zakat info .. its worthy .. but unfortunately no much potentials for it I guess

Ubedullah dot com, its disaster in spelling :roll:
Thank you. Just saw my name got raped

•••
Hello Faisal,

Nice thread. Too bad the arabic domain market has always been modest when compared to other markers. We don't really understand the value of online marketing & how useful it might be to our business (Most of us & not all). Few Arabs only keen to invest big amounts in domains.
I have watched the market for the last 7-8 years and it was not encouraging at all. I have some names like arabkey.com , arabmedia.net, xKUW.com & zKSA.com.
I prefer solo names, I have Saif.org. The word Saif is well known and used in the arabian gulf.
At the end, arabic domains can be sold for a price much higher than expected, but it always takes time.

Good luck everyone.

•••
•••
Came across this sale at NameBio:

wazeefa.com 9,362 USD
2010-01-06 Sedo

•••
Saudiana.com

Lajawab.com - Amazing
Intezaar.com - Waiting
Bezubaan.com - Speechless / Mute
Aziza.org - means "precious" in Swahili and Arabic
Kitabullah.org - The Holy Book
Rasulallah.org - The Beloved Prophet
AlKhabar.org - The News
Amaal.org - Your Actions
DailySabah.org - Daily Morning
Hamara.org - Ours
Shaheed.org - Martyr
HelpGaza.org
ArabicWorld.org
UrduNews.org

Gulf.Properties
Arabian.Video

Omani.Lawyer
Qatari.Attorney
Kuwaiti.Lawyer
Jordanian.Lawyer
Bahraini.Lawyer
Syrian.Market
Bahraini.Market
Bahrains.Market
Kuwaits.Market
Jordanian.Market
Egypts.Market
Irans.Market
Iraqs.Market
Lebanese.Market

IslamicLaw.in
JamaMasjid.in
UrduPoint.in

you have good selections .. btw, this name:( Intezaar.com - Waiting ) its an Egyptian slang so its not Pure Arabic spelling!
the almost correct ones are: Intethaar, Entethar, Entithaar, Entethaar, Intethar ..

Good luck for you ..

•••
Zahry.Com and Aragoz.Com

Aragoz (Pupeteer) probably has little commercial value since this is a dying art in the Arab World, but it's a word I like and I just want to have it.

Zahry (Pink), is accepted for publishing on BB for a suggested price of $2,295 but I'm still very much undecided whether to publish or not.

I advice you to develop these domains since they are so nice .. I liked them !

•••
what does it mean?

Depends on the sentence.. it can mean 'Pension', 'Scholarship', 'To employ' and 'a practice of reciting some verses or phrases to seek a specific favour or reward'.

But mostly used for 'a practice of reciting some verses or phrases to seek a specific favour or reward'..

Don't go start buying it's IDN, won't sell imho.

•••
oh oh I forgot to ask. coming from the Chinese Lucky numbers market. I wondered what are the lucky numbers in the Arabic market? wait! before you jump on me. I know to the Muslim and Islamic culture there is no such thing as Lucky. but from what I read online.

the number 786 is significant? not for luck but mostly it stands for the saying:

The Arabic letters of the opening phrase of the Quran "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim" (In the name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Beneficient) sum up to the numerical value 786 using this table, thus explaining it's significance.

so can this set of numbers be of value to domainers? I see the Chinese company Weibo owns 786786.com and some other company owns 786.com with privacy.

would someone Arabic buy such a domain? for themselves of their company? or would this be Haram?

I'm not Muslim that's why I'm asking.

Numbers in our islamic culture is Nothing .. we don't believe on theses figures .. We don't care about them as a luck or something like this :) even in the in domaining industry .. only can be attempted as phone numbers ..etc .. but it is not that worthy at all in Arabic Cultures ..

•••
I picked up Qabir/com recently. I'm not sure what it means, but it certainly sounds Arabic to me. And the Google results seem to indicate the same.

it could be Qabeer or Qabir .. both good spelling which means in Arabic: Expert

Good name ..

•••
Mabsoot.com
Shifaa.com
ilmy.com
Dawli.com
Hafizah.com
Safinah.com
Qarz.com
Qardh.com
Manasik.com
Nazif.com
Hudaa.com
Abdull.com
Qabus.com
Hafaz.com

A few good ones in there.

•••
Yes, my wife's family speaks Arabic and this is how they would use it (as opposed to Arab Cookbook).
In your case it works, in my case for example I own arabbakery.com and arabicbakery.com. arabicbakery in my case doesn't make sense and was registered only as a defensive registration, where as Arabbakery.com is the business name. The best names not only sound good but let's the user know what the site is about just by looking at the url.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back