Domain Empire

showcase Lets Share the most valuable Arabic DN in your portfolio!

NameSilo
Watch

2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Pros,

Lets share the most valuable Arabic domain names in your portfolio! a long with its meaning in English ,, just to enrich the experience and give a chance to focus on Arabic names and discuss any issue that may related !

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Came across this sale at NameBio:

wazeefa.com 9,362 USD
2010-01-06 Sedo

•••
That's not Abdullah.. That's Ubaidullah.. a name common in Afghans

But still Ubedullah is not the right spelling
Ubaidullah is for sale for $250k:$:

•••
Ubaidullah is for sale for $250k:$:

Great name, but the seller should lower his expectations if he wants to sell it in this life :P

EDIT: @drsheraz actually the domain is for sale for $24,888.. that's $25k.. reasonable price, I guess.

Last edited:
•••
•••
got nikah.club to try and build marriage site but didnt get the time to finish! the name got lots of visitor on sedo but was probably people looking for a wife or husband than looking to buy a domain!!

•••
got nikah.club to try and build marriage site but didnt get the time to finish! the name got lots of visitor on sedo but was probably people looking for a wife or husband than looking to buy a domain!!

"Nikah" although Arabic Word, it is not used in the Arabic countries when it comes to Marriage/Dating, from google trends, it is used more in the far east Muslim countries. Great Domain:)

•••
•••
Allāh.com ( www.xn--allh-ssh.com )

Allah Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, pronounced is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions.
The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al ilāh, which means "the God", and has cognates in other Semitic languages, including Elah in Aramaic, ʾĒl in Canaanite and Elohim in Hebrew.

The word Allah has been used by Arabs of different religions since pre-Islamic times. More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Arab-Muslims, Arab-Christians and non-Arab Muslims overall. It is now mainly used by Muslims and Arab Christians to refer to God.
It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used in this way by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews.
Similar usage by Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia has recently led to political and legal controversies.

** This domain contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an Internationalized Domain (IDN). Please note that even if the signs in this domain name appear like regular signs, the domain may not be always reachable by typing in the name, due to browser limitations on IDN names and user setup. The domain can be reached by typing in:
XN--ALLH-SSA.COM

•••
•••
•••
DianaHaddad.com
ALQATARYA.COM
Mobisouq.com
Mahmoud.xyz
Jassim.xyz
Riyad.xyz
shaimaa.xyz
asmaa.xyz
yousuf.xyz

Good personal names .. I liked: ALQATARYA.COM ..
Good luck Mahamadoca

•••
every numeral domain is arabic

0123456789 are hindu arabic numerals

•••
Thank you VERY MUCH for starting this thread!! I invested in arabic IDN domains. Was this a MISTAKE? as far as I can tell Arabic IDN is not very desirable.

I find it SAD that a proud culture would rather use a "foreign" language's western characters in their domains. It's strange to me. yea sure souq.com will take you to a marketplace. Souq.com uses western latin characters from the Romans and Celtics and Saxons etc etc yet if you enter Souq.com it is also the same characters. not arabic.

where is the Pride? especially in a culture where religion is strictly followed and that religion is written and spoken mostly in Arabic.

Does anyone here believe that "eventually" the UAE and the Middle East will create a decree stating that all Arabic websites should have arabic character domains?

This would be so great if it ever happened.

I really agree with you in somehow, but we can't generalize that pride or proud culture does a relation with characters .. Yes Arabs ppl believe on their language which is a clear sign that we can find it in many factors .. I belive that IDN will take a place in the next years specially Arabic since governments in Middle East through their nic official websites are pushing IDN characters .. but still there is no clear path and some confusions in extinsions make the domainers and end-users avoid to deal with .. you see here :
عربي.كوم
arabic.كوم
عربي.com

but I hope soon that we live some real changes in IDN ,,,

Thanks for your valuable comments Avtar629

•••
I'm Arab and I think selling to endusers is rather tricky. Most would like to use western influenced branding or names which you wouldn't regularly find in the arabic dictionary. In my country we use a lot of slang, and this applies to most Arabian Gulf countries. It's a market which I would rather want to leave untouched.

Yes you are right .. finally it depends on the market demands .. so you should keep some unique names for that day !

•••
Saudiana.com

Lajawab.com - Amazing
Intezaar.com - Waiting
Bezubaan.com - Speechless / Mute
Aziza.org - means "precious" in Swahili and Arabic
Kitabullah.org - The Holy Book
Rasulallah.org - The Beloved Prophet
AlKhabar.org - The News
Amaal.org - Your Actions
DailySabah.org - Daily Morning
Hamara.org - Ours
Shaheed.org - Martyr
HelpGaza.org
ArabicWorld.org
UrduNews.org

Gulf.Properties
Arabian.Video

Omani.Lawyer
Qatari.Attorney
Kuwaiti.Lawyer
Jordanian.Lawyer
Bahraini.Lawyer
Syrian.Market
Bahraini.Market
Bahrains.Market
Kuwaits.Market
Jordanian.Market
Egypts.Market
Irans.Market
Iraqs.Market
Lebanese.Market

IslamicLaw.in
JamaMasjid.in
UrduPoint.in

you have good selections .. btw, this name:( Intezaar.com - Waiting ) its an Egyptian slang so its not Pure Arabic spelling!
the almost correct ones are: Intethaar, Entethar, Entithaar, Entethaar, Intethar ..

Good luck for you ..

•••
Zahry.Com and Aragoz.Com

Aragoz (Pupeteer) probably has little commercial value since this is a dying art in the Arab World, but it's a word I like and I just want to have it.

Zahry (Pink), is accepted for publishing on BB for a suggested price of $2,295 but I'm still very much undecided whether to publish or not.

I advice you to develop these domains since they are so nice .. I liked them !

•••
the almost correct ones are: Intethaar, Entethar, Entithaar, Entethaar, Intethar ..

Thats why Arabs are in Bad need for IDN domains

•••
I've got lots of domains related to Islam, Arabic, and the Middle East. Hundreds probably. Just bought another 1 in the past 5 minutes, in fact.

I won't list my most valuable, but here are a few that pop into my head at the moment:

ArabicDomainer(s).com
ArabicDomaining.com

xn--ugb9awagb.net فيديو.net
xn--ngbd8e.net كتب.net
xn--pgbor2ek.com تطوير.com
xn--mgbai7azeqb.com التلفاز.com

ClassicalArabic.com
ColloquialArabic.com

Tajweed.club

ArabicBook.Club

TheArabic.Club

Ma3adi.com

ArabicDeveloper.com

ArabicAds.com
ArabicAdvertising.com

ArabicWriters.com

ArabicBook.Review
ArabicFilm.Review
ArabicMovie.Review

... the list goes on and on.

If anybody has good stuff and are willing to swap, I have roughly 10,000 domains to trade.

I believe that you got a good number of potentials for those domains:

ArabicDeveloper.com
ArabicAds.com
ArabicAdvertising.com
ArabicWriters.com

nice names ..

•••
•••
•••
I have only my name ....with extra A AAbdullah and also AAAbdullah. Both make big sense relating to me and to others :)

As for personal names, its not recommended to ad prefix or suffix .. but they good ones :)

•••
•••
•••
Came across this sale at NameBio:

wazeefa.com 9,362 USD
2010-01-06 Sedo

Not a correct spelling, the correct one is: watheefa, watheefah ..
Egyption slang pronounce: Th as Z .. which linguistically not correct ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back