IT.COM

new gtlds Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio - 5 names you personally like the most!!!

Rules for this thread:

1) Names must be yours (you must be owner)!

2) Only 5 names (or less), so we see some quality - so no more then 5 names please.

3. Think what you share - If you share bs names, they are here to stay connected with your name...so better post less, but good quality!

4. I plan to later make a poll - lets say 10 best new gTLDs holded by NamePros users in 2018 - ONLY names eligible for the poll will be names posted in this thread, and maybe there will be a nice prize for winner as well!

Thank you for sharing :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My 5 favorite, not necessarily best.

Intelligence.forsale
DotCom.domains

intelligence.forsale haha good one
dotcom.domains nice "contradiction"

•••
Cryptoc.at
CoinPric.es
1Bitcoin.club
SatoshiBitcoin.club
BitcoinTraders.website

•••
1. organic.estate
2. cryptocurrency.moscow
3. korean.place
4. jerusalem.shopping
5. telaviv.shopping

•••
•••
•••
Wrong thread, pal.

No man! This is the right thread for the person who sold blockchain.life for $81 :-/

I would buy this domain for $500... or even for $1000 now.... :)

•••
No man! This is the right thread for the person who sold blockchain.life for $81 :-/

I would buy this domain for $500... or even for $1000 now.... :)

From what I can see. I believe I’m right and sane to estimate the site for 50K+ (just DN - content).
Lesson: never sell too early; especially for generic 🔑 word even in the worst of extensions!

•••
From what I can see. I believe I’m right and sane to estimate the site for 50K+ (just DN - content).
Lesson: never sell too early; especially for generic 🔑 word even in the worst of extensions!

Was that your domain? BlockChain.Life?

•••
RULE #X Neverrr mourn about a "lost" domain ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back