Dynadot

question Landing pages for selling domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I have a load of TLD domains that I am in the process of listing for sale on my website PinkAppleDomains.com some of them are worth a lot of money.

I have also listed them on a number of website and currently have the Sedo landing page set up on all.

My question is, is it worth setting up a landing page specially for the domains ie for example I’m selling TV.services should I install WordPress and set up a landing page with tv channels on it and add at the top domain is for sale ?

If you have done this aswell ( designed your own landing page ) can you post a link to it on the comments section.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO, that is a lot of work for each domain. You already have your own domain-selling website. You should at least use domain forwarding so that if someone types in one of your domain names it goes directly to your already-created landing page.

Buyers who want the domain name probably won't be interested in a landing page with a lot of content - unless you want to develop a complete website and sell it as a website.

Good luck!

•••
IMO, that is a lot of work for each domain. You already have your own domain-selling website. You should at least use domain forwarding so that if someone types in one of your domain names it goes directly to your already-created landing page.

Buyers who want the domain name probably won't be interested in a landing page with a lot of content - unless you want to develop a complete website and sell it as a website.

Good luck!

Thanks, Kpett!

Do you have any advice on marketing the domains? Is social media a good platform to use ie running ads to posts? Or is it best to contact companies directly?

•••
I find social media postings won't get you what you want ... only other domain sellers will see it and they won't pay what you want to make. Best to research businesses who might be interested and contact them (what is called "outbound") ... and you already have landing pages set so you should make sure the domain names all forward to your landing pages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back