IT.COM

advice Domain Landing Pages Buttons

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
I have recently set up my own website for selling my own domain names. Each domain name redirects to its own landing page which has a clickable button redirecting to the mail page for the user to email me with their questions.

Is this a good idea or should I add some Escrow Buy Now / Make Offer payment buttons instead?

An example landing page design is TV(dot)services

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have recently set up my own website for selling my own domain names. Each domain name redirects to its own landing page which has a clickable button redirecting to the mail page for the user to email me with their questions.

Is this a good idea or should I add some Escrow Buy Now / Make Offer payment buttons instead?

An example landing page design is TV(dot)services

Thanks
Hard to say but some people will wonder about payment methods

•••
I would replace β€œ click here for price” button with bin button from daddy. Or your preferred method, since that button and contact us button do same thing, open an email, which I dont care for to much.
I prefer contact form.
Oh there is a contact form via the phone icon link. Few touch ups you have nice lander

•••
It does the Job, I think it is pretty good. Why forward to a Godaddy buy-now, so you can pay them 25% for a deal you brought the buyer to? Forget that, just let them email you and sell through escrow.

•••
Nice, I like it. Im usually in the BIN camp, but have just changed all my market place stuff over to make offers. It will at least weed out the tire kickers.

The button says click here for price, but then opens email. I would let the user know that in someway they are going to send an email eg email me for a price, email me your best price or something like that.

As its a wordpress site, if you decide on a BIN price, you can set up ecommerce and escrow (take a look at prestonames.com). I also have links in the product descriptions to dan, sedo etc so people can pay in different ways.

•••
I would replace β€œ click here for price” button with bin button from daddy. Or your preferred method, since that button and contact us button do same thing, open an email, which I dont care for to much.
I prefer contact form.
Oh there is a contact form via the phone icon link. Few touch ups you have nice lander
The contact form is a no-no. I am considering removing the form altogether after all the spam messages I'm receiving each day it's annoying even with google captcha in place.

•••
Hey Lee @lknights1987,

1) I have update my website, it's on Wordpress too. You may check
NameInbox(dot)com

(so now I have Dan.com checkout and listing page on Sedo for low cost domains)
I put Dan Payment buttons(just URL), as Dan has the "Price request" it may work for you
1682773606623.png

2) About your site
why do you put ads over your domains? are you selling domains or doing blogging ?

Working Cartoon Network GIF

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back