IT.COM

Landing page for my domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dosebuy

Page: Dosebuy.com Twitter: @dosebuyEstablished Member
Impact
Hello!

After advice from this forum I created a landing page that all my domains are pointing too. Please let me know if it looks clean and simple enough from your end. And If there is something essential that you are missing.

Try DoseBuy.com

Best Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
very confusing page

interested in the domain you were looking for?

landing pages should contain a domain that is for sale or either a list of names that you are offering for sale

visitors shouldn't have to click on a link to see the names, after arriving at this page, then have to come back and fill out a form

if anything the names listed, can/should be linked to whatever marketplace, where you want the sales transaction to take place.

imo….

•••
@xynames Not in the proximity of a computer for the next week. Vacation in the north of Sweden haha. And mobile screenshot doesnt cut it.

•••
very confusing page

interested in the domain you were looking for?

landing pages should contain a domain that is for sale or either a list of names that you are offering for sale

visitors shouldn't have to click on a link to see the names, after arriving at this page, then have to come back and fill out a form

if anything the names listed, can/should be linked to whatever marketplace, where you want the sales transaction to take place.

imo….

Yeah, I changed that right as you wrote.

Regarding the list of names. You think I should like put my top 10 on the site and then a link to the marketplaces for the portfolios. Ideal would be that they contact me directly to dont have to pay commission right?

Thanks for feedback!

/Lev

•••
Regarding the list of names. You think I should like put my top 10 on the site and then a link to the marketplaces for the portfolios. Ideal would be that they contact me directly to dont have to pay commission right?

Thanks for feedback!

/Lev

if you want them to contact you directly, then link each name to a contact page
if you want them to use marketplace, then link to that

or give option to do either

however, what names you put on the site, is up to you

perhaps you should take a look at some landing pages on those marketplace sites, to get example of structure.

as is, I think you are confusing what a landing pages' purpose is, versus what a portfolio site is and what they should look like

imo…..

•••
Hmm. Yeah @biggie , I am a little bit confused.
Im thinking landing page is a place where you land if you have surfed in to the address (by mistake or by searching). And there you should find out easy that the domain is for sale and an easy contact form.

Portfolio/marketplaces is places where you can get the names out to more people.

No?

•••
You want them to submit an offer ease off on the options force them to submit an offer to proceed.

•••
I have updated the page a little after feedback was received. Thanks.

•••
im happy to help nah get rid of it no butt kissing.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Must be sad to think that helping is butt-kissing.
However, I really appreciate the feedback. That is some kind of help though. So Its good to know that your mama isnt the only one in your family involved in buttkissing-activites this evening.
Your wording looked like you were going to try give it away if you didn't get offer.

•••
Your wording looked like you were going to try give it away if you didn't get offer.

Haha, sorry for the unnessesary mama-joke @lock . Got carried away. I see your point.
I thought you said I should get rid of the whole page. My bad!

Last edited:
•••
Haha, sorry for the unnessesary mama-joke @lock . Got carried away. I see your point.
I thought you said I should get rid of the whole page. My bad!
Not at all generally here to help and continue to learn myself.

•••
Get back to you withing "12 hours" sounds desperate. I'd recommend 24 hours. But of-course you can get back to them in an hour or 12 if you wish.

Even though others say a page should be dedicated for each name, it doesn't have to. I've see it done other ways. And I've done it like this before and got inquiries the first 2 days.

Also, I like how clean it looks.

•••
Get back to you withing "12 hours" sounds desperate. I'd recommend 24 hours. But of-course you can get back to them in an hour or 12 if you wish.

Even though others say a page should be dedicated for each name, it doesn't have to. I've see it done other ways. And I've done it like this before and got inquiries the first 2 days.

Also, I like how clean it looks.

Thank you man! Will definitely think about my wording! Its a thin line between service-minded and desperate.

•••
is this domain redirection or using nameservers?

•••
•••
Thanks for the input guys. I have made some small changes in wording, SEO and the like.

The traffic is going up and I have gotten two inquires (sadly for the same domain that is currently up on auction here) xivf.com.

Thank you for your time!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back