NameSilo

discuss .LA The Official Discussion Board

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok so i see other have one of these, and ive appreciated the .TV community through the years.

.LA is a cctld Laos, marketed worldwide as the City Tld for Los Angeles.

Available through most registrars, CentralNic runs the registry.

Page Howe markets the name in Los Angeles at various Meetups, City Events, Chamber Presentations and one on one with companies and influencers.

Premium names at VIPDomains.LA, more info at www.ilove.LA. Registry site is www.la and registry.la for registrars.

We also keep a pinterest page with existing sites and those using .LA to forward to existing urls.
Almost 500 in counting. Feel free to pin your .LA content site.

https://www.pinterest.com/dnresale/la-domain-names-la-websites-and-use-cases/

Welcome.

Show off your best .LA buy, almost 70% of top dictionary words, many top 100 first and last names and other yellow pages categories and HUGE $20 clikc keywords still available.

Page Howe
iLove.LA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so for those of you looking to speculate heres the options for lowest price - dynadot is $24.99

https://www.domcomp.com/

then type in .LA or any tld to see the lowest priced options, handy tool and a must bookmark or favorite for investors.

like or share this page of this tip was helpful.

Page Howe

•••
So for the SEO Questions out there Google see the .LA tld as global top level domain. Its your site content that will determine its ranking, .LA will be similar to .tv, .ws and .io and these

they invented a word , the Gcctlds's

from Search Engine Watch coverage of announcement in 2013

https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/n...-countrycode-toplevel-domains-as-generic-tlds

"Finally, these country codes are the generic country code top-level domains "(gccTLDs):

.ad
.as
.bz
.cc
.cd
.co
.dj
.fm
.io
.la
.me
.ms
.nu
.sc
.sr
.su
.tv
.tk
.ws

•••
•••
Filming.LA

Visiting.LA

Last edited:
•••
visiting.la SUPER!!!! only about 100 million or a couple of billion spent visiting.LA

then filming is nice, obviously everywhere you look they are filming given all the content buyers, networks, studios, netflix, amazon, facebook etc

but visiting.la really good

if you build let me know , we can help promote a bit

page howe
ilove.la

•••
•••
I registered a few more....

Hydroponics.LA
Protest.LA
David.LA (my name)

Last edited:
•••
I just realized that .LA is an accepted extension to auction on NameJet. Just thought I would pass this along.

•••
•••
•••
And by the way, I just sold two hand regged names I got two months ago and they sold for 1k each. I am just waiting for reg lock to end on my .LA. :)

•••
Good job picking up great la domains. You just hand registered them? Where is the cheapest place to buy la and for how much?

•••
Good job picking up great la domains. You just hand registered them? Where is the cheapest place to buy la and for how much?
Dynadot 9.99

•••
The two hand regges I mentioned were .com. :). But good names sell!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back