Dynadot

Keyword Valuation and GD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Go Daddy's free "Keyword Valuation" is an excellent tool/statistic for me when deciding whether or not to register or buy a domain. Let's take for example a domain I'm currently looking at;

GlobalCarousel.com

You would have to get into my head as to why I think this may be a valuable domain, but here's what GD's valuation tool says about it;

"Valuable keywords: carousel and global are high value keywords with an average sale price of $2058 and $1865."

To confirm these valuations I generally go to Namebio to check them out. There it seems domains with the key word "Global" have a historical "average" sales price of $1,774, and with the key word "Carousel" a historical "average" sales price of $1,324.

Of course you don't have to use this tool, but for me it's one of the most valuable analysis tools available. Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

ps. I'm also looking at KeywordValuation.com:xf.wink: Again, I don't own either of these domains at the time, however I am looking at and considering strategies how to best monetize them. I hope this helps someone! Maybe I'll list them with Seado:xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use GoDaddy appraisal too, especially, to check out the comparables more than the actual valuation figure. A lot of comparable sales across GD platform would show up on this tool, than namebio. So it helps in that way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back