NameSilo

.com Just SOLD CryptoCorp .com for $16.5k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Held it since 2000. Maybe sold it too early, but good luck to the new owner.

Still pretty happy with the sale after hand registering it years ago. :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain is such a good domain & the sale was really nice.

Hope you sell it for a million bucks @MarketingStrategies.com

You better get CryptoFirm as well..

•••
•••
I am sorry you are so upset over the issue. The intention was not upset you in fact I never even realized the buyer was a member here or active in then thread until after I first posted. We all make sales or buys which turned out to be mistakes. P.S. other members chimed-in on the negativity caused by the old trademark long before I participated in the discussion.
The only mistakes are your poor judgement and believing in your own authority and knowledge on this matter. I know what's up which is why I crush it time and again.

•••
yes, agree and exactly what I was going to say. Seller wanted to discuss the sale and someone (not me) later first implied or said cryptocorp.com value is not that high due to a registered trademark. So why all this anger it is being discussed. It makes no sense.

The more they object to discussion the more popular it gets as it is getting indexed more and more in the search engines and posted on other sites.

I am going to laugh so hard when he sells this name for a considerable profit. Wonder if you will be on that thread too.

Your second paragraph is all we need to know about your intent.

•••
Congrats to the buyer and the seller. Good times! Gives me some hope as a "student of the game," lol. (y)

•••
•••

Still pretty happy with the sale after hand registering it years ago. :xf.smile:

Awesome! Congrats!

•••
Amazing sale. Just curious, what made you hand-reg it back then, before the hype around cryptocurrencies had started? :)

•••
Back then I was buying names that I thought would have value in the future from newish type technologies (Bought a lot of Stem Cell names too). And it was purely bought with obviously Cryptography in mind, no Bitcoin back then. I thought the Crypto and Corp were a good combo.

No I'm not Satochi :xf.grin:

Great foresight, congratulations! I hope the stemcell domains will come good eventually too! :)

•••

Awesome!!!(y)

•••
Sale was made thru NP. I found him in the Domains Wanted section.

Yes I could have possibly held it for longer and got a better offer down the road, but at some point you have to pull the trigger. Good luck to him if he can get some more profit out of it. Everyone wins. (y)

Awesome strategy!! Congratulations on the sale @MR PACKER ! (y)

•••
Thats nice, but forum has thread where you can post your sales. Didn’t you find it?

•••
Pretty sure he sold it to @MarketingStrategies.com

Good sale considering it’s gone to another investor.

Thats too funny:) sold to another investor! Thats never a good thing! I mean look at 4 letter chip hype. Basically two guys drove prices to $2500.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Nice one, congrats.
It probably cost a lot of nerves to hold it until now.

•••
Congratulations.

Great sale. Great price.

•••
Great sale and foresight!

•••
nice sale and nice forecasting in 2000 :) when people were fearing the ‘00 bug , others were into ‘crypto’ ;)

may i ask people if i should sell CryptoAssetexchange(.)com for 245 usd ? some guys are proposing this price :) ? or i have to hodl ?

•••
•••
Ill eat my words when im proven other wise. Until then I still feel he paid way too much as a reseller. I KNOW I could have bought better with less then half the money.

yes your right
it may well boil down to each of us simply having different offers on table to pick from
and those are never identical for everyone at any given time

•••
Congrats on the sale!

For people saying it's undersold, put your self in the negotiations, I'd imagine you'd of taken the same amount or even less.

I assume you're saying this about others cause you would have taken same amount or less?

•••
I don’t think it oversold. If anything it undersold. Frankly it’s nice to see a non cheap domainer buying something here and it shared in public. There are so many here who want something for nothing. Reseller pricing is a joke.

I have no doubt buyer will profit from this domain. Congrats to both buyer and seller.

What was the last big sale for a domain that had corp at the end of it??

•••
Great domain. 364 sales with the suffix "corp", average price $1,622. Imo fair deal for all.

•••
What was the last big sale for a domain that had corp at the end of it??
This one. There ya go, now you got a benchmark. We always forget when looking at comparables that the sale you're comparing could be the comparable.

It's a kick-ass name, betcha anyone would love to have it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back