NameSilo

.com Just SOLD CryptoCorp .com for $16.5k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Held it since 2000. Maybe sold it too early, but good luck to the new owner.

Still pretty happy with the sale after hand registering it years ago. :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Still pretty happy with the sale after hand registering it years ago. :xf.smile:
Nice sale. But man, you have great foresight. Crypto wasn't even around back then.

•••
Nice sale. But man, you have great foresight. Crypto wasn't even around back then.

Back then 'Crypto' meant 'Cryptography', the science of encryption
The guy who registered Crypto.com did it even b4 2000 and is a professor.

•••
you mean the price for cryptoco was too high to your liking or do you actually see cryptocorp as better potential/value than cryptoco? cheers
Much prefer the Corp in all respects. CO is a nice name but I don't see same value proposition for both.

•••
Noted. For the record, registered trademarks exist for MG/MT, L/7 and Keep/Calm. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
thanks. I thought you were upset because I didn't respond to your interview request.

good luck.
Interesting that you would bring that up, but not at all.
I always prefer a "No Thanks" but if someone feels I'm not worth responding to, I understand. We are all busy :) - HDAX.com was a nice sale!

•••

Congrats on your sale!

hope newbies note that you held this name 18 years before selling.

Sale was made thru NP. I found him in the Domains Wanted section.

also important to note, that some members on NP are willing to offer more than a few bucks for a good name.

Well Done

imo...

•••
I do congratulate both buyer and seller and wish them well. It was just a discussion initiated by seller who wanted to talk about his sale and later others chimed-in on the trademark aspect but if buyer is happy anyway that is good and again I do congratulate both parties and wish them the best.

Last edited:
•••
It takes vision pal!

Kudos to you!

•••
Great sale...congrats....Crypto is still a hot domain keyword....

•••
Congratulations Mr Packer !!!!

•••
•••
Wow Great Sale .. Congrats Bro.. (y)

•••
@MR PACKER - Congratulations, a well deserved sale (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on a done deal, @MR PACKER!

Nice ROI after holding for 18 years. (y)

•••
•••
•••
(y)Good one, Congratuations...!!!

•••
Congratuations! Crypto domains is still hot am I right or right? :xf.grin:

•••
nice sale and nice forecasting in 2000 :) when people were fearing the ‘00 bug , others were into ‘crypto’ ;)

may i ask people if i should sell CryptoAssetexchange(.)com for 245 usd ? some guys are proposing this price :) ? or i have to hodl ?
I would sell now. Good luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back