Dynadot

news Just sold : AppleBitcoin.com ( 1.999.- $ )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Registered at Fasthosts.com ( thx to Namepros Member ! ) @ 1 British Pound - Sold @ 1.999.-$ Afternic

I am so stupid :xf.wink:

after I got 4 Inquiries in 2 hours I upgrade the BIN @ Uni and Sedo but not @ Afternic :)

so now it is sold
Payment received

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Amazon.se sold to Amazon.com more than 500.000.- :)
Amazon is a more generic keyword having to deal with the rainforest, and they have alot of equity to play with, Bezos net worth went up $10B last week alone in a single day. Imagine what the overall company did.

I agree Apple is one of the most consumed fruits, it is one of the most generic terms out there, however it gets looped into alot of TM talk as it is one of the most popular electronics also.

•••
Nice work! Very impressive!

•••
You are not stupid, you only lack experience... CONGRATS!

•••
•••
•••
Excellent ROI, Congratulations!!! :xf.love::xf.grin:(y)

•••
Excellent ROI, however registering TM names is a big NO.

•••
Sweet! Congrats on the sale!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Apple Bitcoin is not TM
just because Apple is big company name, so you cant selling Apple ?

•••
How did the negotiation unfold? Accepted first offer?

•••
How did the negotiation unfold? Accepted first offer?
I respond to the offers but I forgot to increase the BIN on Afternic .. so it was sold on Afternic ( Buy it now )

•••
•••
Amazon is a more generic keyword having to deal with the rainforest, and they have alot of equity to play with, Bezos net worth went up $10B last week alone in a single day. Imagine what the overall company did.

I agree Apple is one of the most consumed fruits, it is one of the most generic terms out there, however it gets looped into alot of TM talk as it is one of the most popular electronics also.
hundreds of TM for APPLE and they are not only Apple Computer :)

•••
If there will be a Countdown on Bitcoin than I just got

BitcoinCountdown.com

:)

•••
•••
•••

APPLEDRIVERLESS.COM

What I was thinking was to develop an Apple shaped and scented car that was autonomously capable of delivering it's riders from one location to the next.

......One day

.......dreams

....... Aaaaahhhh dreams.

•••
•••
Registered at Fasthosts.com ( thx to Namepros Member ! ) @ 1 British Pound - Sold @ 1.999.-$ Afternic

I am so stupid :xf.wink:

after I got 4 Inquiries in 2 hours I upgrade the BIN @ Uni and Sedo but not @ Afternic :)

so now it is sold
Payment received

Mike, my champ. again you smashed it ;)

•••
I hate to be that guy but this is a terrible domain. This sale is equivalent to winning on a scratch card. 100% luck.

Well congrats for that I guess, but don't start registering similar s*** to this imo.

•••
awesome job , well done gives me hope!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back