IT.COM

.com Sold four letter dot com for $22,500

NameSilo
Watch

Recons.Com

Top Member
Impact
Sold all premium letter VCVC pattern .com for $22,500 via afternic BIN, $18,875 after their commission.

Received email on 16th that it is sold and today, just in 2 days, payment was already disbursed.

Amazing job by Afternic on this.

Will share the name shortly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just saw this thread. Good for you friend. We need to talk again real soon.

•••
•••
Wow im very impressed. I could only ever dream of a sale like that. Well done indeed

•••
Wow im very impressed. I could only ever dream of a sale like that. Well done indeed

Thank you! Excluding "sucker punch" sales, it is mostly numbers game + frugality + right choices + analysis of what works and what doesn't. And there is a considerable cost of learning curve.

•••
And there is a considerable cost of learning curve.

Yup, we know that and if for some reason we forget we are clearly reminded at renewal time. :xf.laugh:

•••
Fantastic sale. Anem.com is a really nice domain name. Congrats!

•••
•••
Yup, we know that and if for some reason we forget we are clearly reminded at renewal time. :xf.laugh:

Yes, renewal time is a some kind of intervention by friends :-D

•••
Congrats @Recons.Com. It'll be more interesting to see the profit you made though ;)

•••
Congrats @Recons.Com. It'll be more interesting to see the profit you made though ;)

Thanks )

Hard to say, as, again, the name was purchased as a part of 64 LLLL.com bulk purchase. But, let's say, this sale paid off the investment, plus have sold few others and probably have 55+ of those domains left.

•••
Congratulations! :) Is that name a short form for a company name?

•••
Congratulations! :) Is that name a short form for a company name?

thanks ) could be anything! Such nice pronounceables don't have to be acronym, but one certainly can

•••
Nice one, and it's nice to read about a bulk-buy return, good Investment.

That was brave of you to price high, I must admit I would have probably been that low to mid X,XXX seller for four letters

•••
Congratulations friend. 4L.com pronounceable is very good investment for long term for various reasons.

Thanks

•••
Nice one, and it's nice to read about a bulk-buy return, good Investment.

That was brave of you to price high, I must admit I would have probably been that low to mid X,XXX seller for four letters

Thank you ) Out of around 1300 names I currently own, there are about 50 that I have my own plans of usage. While I do put some of them for sale, I price them higher than I normally would, factoring in the time and cost of finding the replacement.

•••
Thank you! Excluding "sucker punch" sales, it is mostly numbers game + frugality + right choices + analysis of what works and what doesn't. And there is a considerable cost of learning curve.

I'll same amen to the last part abotu learnign curve costs :)

•••
Thank you ) Out of around 1300 names I currently own, there are about 50 that I have my own plans of usage. While I do put some of them for sale, I price them higher than I normally would, factoring in the time and cost of finding the replacement.

I seen your comments at various places. Your comments are always worth to learn something from. Even in today's time we can find some good prnounceable 4L.com for $175-$500 range. Super premium little more like CVCV without "Q" & "X". Biggest mistake other friends are making is when there is a trend they buy anything (Non-pronounceable) and end up selling for what average price of the market is. It is better to pay $50-$100 or even anything to buy pronounceable 4L.com than any odd 4L.com.

Just sharing as good friend to all other friends. Just an opinion. No suggestion.

Thanks

•••
I seen your comments at various places. Your comments are always worth to learn something from. Even in today's time we can find some good prnounceable 4L.com for $175-$500 range. Super premium little more like CVCV without "Q" & "X". Biggest mistake other friends are making is when there is a trend they buy anything (Non-pronounceable) and end up selling for what average price of the market is. It is better to pay $50-$100 or even anything to buy pronounceable 4L.com than any odd 4L.com.

Just sharing as good friend to all other friends. Just an opinion. No suggestion.

Thanks

hmmm.. your comments too are quite I find.. therefore I'm paying a lot of attention to what you say about 150-500 for good pronoiucable.. and I'd like to follow up on it and ask some examples of what you mean.. cause frankly, I've not seen them in this price range for a while.

just as simple case example.. I noticed on yours truly np thread today someone selling for round $300 luvy.....com

was bought within 1 hour or so.

I find that good deal.

is this the type you had in mind?

cheers
ty

•••
Where was luvy / com for $300? That is a bargain. How do I spend so much time browsing Namepros and still miss these threads. Wakey wakey. :)

•••
Where was luvy / com for $300? That is a bargain. How do I spend so much time browsing Namepros and still miss these threads. Wakey wakey. :)

yeah tell me about it

the buyer removed it
it was on a thread with couple more ~300$ 4l.com

nice domain!

Last edited:
•••
hmmm.. your comments too are quite I find.. therefore I'm paying a lot of attention to what you say about 150-500 for good pronoiucable.. and I'd like to follow up on it and ask some examples of what you mean.. cause frankly, I've not seen them in this price range for a while.

just as simple case example.. I noticed on yours truly np thread today someone selling for round $300 luvy.....com

was bought within 1 hour or so.

I find that good deal.

is this the type you had in mind?

cheers
ty

Let me give you some example of my sales and purchase.

I bought ODAQ(.)com , RIUH(.)com , PEZK(.)com and several others for less than $250 and sold for good profit. I bought from auction platform, private deals, BIN. I bought OGWE(.)com , UFEZ(.)com around $250 range recently. I trade those types of names frequently. List of examples big. So many friends from NP bought several 4L.com pronounceable from me. I am a little student of this big ocean. I am a big fan of pronounceable since long time.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Let me give you some example of my sales and purchase.

I bought ODAQ.com , RIUH.com , PEZK.com and several others for less than $250 and sold for good profit. I bought from auction platform, private deals, BIN. I bought OGWE.com , UFEZ.com around $250 range recently. I trade those types of names frequently. List of examples big. So many friends from NP bought several 4L.com pronounceable from me. I am a little student of this big ocean. I am a big fan of pronounceable since long time.

Thanks

good info
thanks
sometimes it can be tricky telling pronouncable vs half pronouncable.

would somehting like PEZK be half pronoucable perhaps?

for example, I own gzzi..com....... where does it fit on pronnoucable scale?

we are all small fish in big ocean for sure. :)

•••
•••
good info
thanks
sometimes it can be tricky telling pronouncable vs half pronouncable.

would somehting like PEZK be half pronoucable perhaps?

for example, I own gzzi..com....... where does it fit on pronnoucable scale?

we are all small fish in big ocean for sure. :)

It all depends on placement of letter at right place.

gzzi is not pronounceable . Most pronounceable involves 2 Consonant & 2 Vowels or "S or Z" at end with One Vowel in first 2 letters. It is very big area for discussion. I am always open to share what I have learned. You or any other friends are always welcome for discussion via PM.

VCVC / CVVC / VCCV and biggest premium is CVCV & Dictionary word.

You can also dig some different category at Shortnames.com

Thanks

•••
nice!
thanks
we're all here to learn so you have the right spirit for sure
sharing is good
:)

so what sale price experience do you have or know of, regarding VCCV? any prefered letters in there?

from what I see in public sales.. VCCV do not seem all that valuable.

ty

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back