IT.COM

.com Sold four letter dot com for $22,500

NameSilo
Watch

Recons.Com

Top Member
Impact
Sold all premium letter VCVC pattern .com for $22,500 via afternic BIN, $18,875 after their commission.

Received email on 16th that it is sold and today, just in 2 days, payment was already disbursed.

Amazing job by Afternic on this.

Will share the name shortly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice!
thanks
we're all here to learn so you have the right spirit for sure
sharing is good
:)

so what sale price experience do you have or know of, regarding VCCV? any prefered letters in there?

ty

I think we should discuss more via PM and let this thread open for our dear friends Recons.com sale. Hahahaha.

I sold iYGO(.)com for $599 which I bought for $300. I have multiple example in different category of pronounceable 4L.com sales history. But we can discuss via PM rather than this thread. I love to share but this is not correct thread for it.

Thanks

•••
I think we should discuss more via PM and let this thread open for our dear friends Recons.com sale. Hahahaha.

I sold iYGO(.)com for $599 which I bought for $300. I have multiple example in different category of pronounceable 4L.com sales history. But we can discuss via PM rather than this thread. I love to share but this is not correct thread for it.

Thanks

fortunately, I know for a fact that our friend recons is an open minded good guy.
he does not mind an endless stream of "bravo well done" posts interupted now and then by a little something all can learn from I am sure.. :)

but hey... thanks a lot for sharing

learn a new thing each day don't we. ciao

•••
•••
•••
•••
I seen your comments at various places. Your comments are always worth to learn something from. Even in today's time we can find some good prnounceable 4L.com for $175-$500 range. Super premium little more like CVCV without "Q" & "X". Biggest mistake other friends are making is when there is a trend they buy anything (Non-pronounceable) and end up selling for what average price of the market is. It is better to pay $50-$100 or even anything to buy pronounceable 4L.com than any odd 4L.com.

Just sharing as good friend to all other friends. Just an opinion. No suggestion.

Thanks

Thank you for your kind words.

I know we share similar taste for 4l )

And I don't mind discussions on the thread )

I don't mind Q in pronounceable. Some I own are Qold, Qeod, Qiyy, Qend, Puqs, ivqi, Alaq, qMen. X can work nicely too, like Ohax, Axot, eiax, Oxev etc

•••
Thank you for your kind words.

I know we share similar taste for 4l )

And I don't mind discussions on the thread )

I don't mind Q in pronounceable. Some I own are Qold, Qeod, Qiyy, Qend, Puqs, ivqi, Alaq, qMen. X can work nicely too, like Ohax, Axot, eiax, Oxev etc

Sharing is caring.

Qold is very good name, others are very good too.

Thanks

•••
nice!
thanks
we're all here to learn so you have the right spirit for sure
sharing is good
:)

so what sale price experience do you have or know of, regarding VCCV? any prefered letters in there?

from what I see in public sales.. VCCV do not seem all that valuable.

ty

I personally like vccv. They are not any harder to pronounce than the fabled CVCV ))

Examples used by companies Anki, Orbi, Arlo, Efty, Aldo, Ulta

•••
Congrats mate, great sale. Well done.

•••
Congratulations for a great sale for a great name.

•••
•••
Congrats @Recons.Com
Fantastic sale and thanks for sharing!
I'm happy for you :-D

•••
•••
Don't spend the money till its in your account and cleared ,Godaddy escrow is horrible they told me to transfer a domain ,and then buyer charged back. THE WHOLE GODADDY AUCTION SYSTEM REALLY SUCKS. If you had a real ,market such as a stock or commodity exchange ,a deal is a deal ,no backing out. The domaining industry will be a crapshoot until the registras making all the commissions ,take responsibility for the actions of rogue buyers

•••
How many domains were included in the sale?

•••
Don't spend the money till its in your account and cleared ,Godaddy escrow is horrible they told me to transfer a domain ,and then buyer charged back. THE WHOLE GODADDY AUCTION SYSTEM REALLY SUCKS. If you had a real ,market such as a stock or commodity exchange ,a deal is a deal ,no backing out. The domaining industry will be a crapshoot until the registras making all the commissions ,take responsibility for the actions of rogue buyers

They informed me of the sale on 16th, I immediately transferred the name do their escrow and they paid out to PayPal on 18th.

•••
•••
•••
They informed me of the sale on 16th, I immediately transferred the name do their escrow and they paid out to PayPal on 18th.
Well great ,If I were you id pay my renewal six months ,weed out your current portfolio,and try not to spend money ,unless theres a good chance you can make a 1000% return

•••
•••
•••
great venture capital name. great sale price

•••
•••
•••
Congrats. My favorite type. Not sure why but love 4Ls

•••
Back