Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Notice how a thread about an election and new president somehow turns into some guy going on about his love of guns.

Just in case, hey Mr.X, Jodie Foster told me to tell you that she’s just not into you.

•••
You reminded me of this clip, lol:

I was flipping a coin, really.

But you younger folks have not yet had the advantage of watching loonie political cults was and wane - the Birchers, the Larouchies, and all the other manifestations of paranoid people in groups. Whatever their banner, it is the same nut bars who thought that supermarket bar codes were the Mark of the Beast, the government wants to implant radios in your dental work, and countless other bizarre pieces of fictional flotsam passed around by feverishly active, deeply troubled, minds.

•••
Notice how a thread about an election and new president somehow turns into some guy going on about his love of guns.

Just in case, hey Mr.X, Jodie Foster told me to tell you that she’s just not into you.

Jodie Foster is Gay.... that is not a conspiracy theory either lol....

•••
•••
Screenshot 2020-11-13_20-45-26-282.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
no no... my point is .. the state of DC does not tell people that they are not welcomed into there state with a firearm ... DC doesn’t have the right to speak on behalf of the constitutional rights of Americans .. Washington State within itself is a very shitty place ...

Washington state?.. Seattle is a nice looking city (at least from a distance.)
Maybe you meant Disctrict of Columbia.

•••
We the people never settled for Trump nor we settle for Biden

Cheers

•••
•••
Politics aside, because I'm not American and who gives a shit, I own crazyjoebiden.com. But I'll probably just sit on it for 8 years and then let it expire because I'm an idiot.

•••
•••
•••

U.S. Could See 13 Million More COVID Cases Before Biden Is Sworn in as President

The calculations are based upon the daily coronavirus case count in early November and percentage growth trends.

Predicted numbers hinge on one crucial element. The only way to change the outcome, experts told Reuters, is if President Donald Trump's outgoing administration alters its strategy for handling the pandemic or if state governments introduce stricter and more coordinated measures.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-could-s...e-biden-sworn-president-analysis-says-1547471

•••
U.S. Could See 13 Million More COVID Cases Before Biden Is Sworn in as President

The calculations are based upon the daily coronavirus case count in early November and percentage growth trends.

Predicted numbers hinge on one crucial element. The only way to change the outcome, experts told Reuters, is if President Donald Trump's outgoing administration alters its strategy for handling the pandemic or if state governments introduce stricter and more coordinated measures.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-could-s...e-biden-sworn-president-analysis-says-1547471

cases mean absolutely nothing....

Is this not old news to you all yet?

Or do you still believe the Orwellian narrative?

Last edited:
•••
•••

Is this not old news to you all yet?

That is just a silly thing to say, or actually believe.

More cases = more deaths. Period.
There is about a 4-6 week lag time until deaths catch up to cases.

More cases = the medical system being stressed. As there are more and more cases, and hospitals reach over 100% capacity you are going to see care start to be rationed.

On top of that the long term issues are not well known. There have been many cases of what seems like permanent organ damage (lungs, heart, etc.).

I know people who are not fully recovered from COVID months later. They still have issues and don't feel 100%. I have known people that died.

I know others who believed this "hoax" nonsense, until it personally effected them. Now they take it seriously. Only caring about something when it effects you personally is the height of entitlement.

COVID is real. The threat is real. Trying to deny this just makes you look out of touch with reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
That is just a silly thing to say, or actually believe.

More cases = more deaths. Period.
There is about a 4-6 week lag time until deaths catch up to cases.

More cases = the medical system being stressed. As there are more and more cases, and hospitals reach over 100% capacity you are going to see care start to be rationed.

On top of that the long term issues are not well known. There have been many cases of what seems like permanent organ damage (lungs, heart, etc.).

I know people who are not fully recovered from COVID months later. They still have issues and don't feel 100%. I have known people that died.

I know others who believed this "hoax" nonsense, until it personally effected them. Now they take it seriously. Only caring about something when it effects you personally is the height of entitlement.

COVID is real. The threat is real. Trying to deny this just makes you look out of touch with reality.

Brad

totally ignorant statement

But I love you nonetheless

Check out the clip above by the guy who actually created the test and use your genius mind to extrapolate what you will from that video and the current plandemic situation at hand.....

Nearly one year now, in the great state of California of 40 million people - a whole 18000 people have been supposedly killed by the common cold's weak cousin..the coronavirus....

And 1984 rolls on and on and on.....until.....

•••
totally ignorant statement

But I love you nonetheless

Check out the clip above by the guy who actually created the test and use your genius mind to extrapolate what you will from that video and the current plandemic situation at hand.....

Nearly one year now, in the great state of California of 40 million people - a whole 18000 people have been supposedly killed by the common cold's weak cousin..the coronavirus....

And 1984 rolls on and on and on.....until.....
You are a cool dude but man this is assuming millions of doctors are in a giant global conspiracy is so disrespectful to the doctors/nurses/medical staff actually working/dying in the front lines.

My wife is a doctor of the largest covid centers and she is signing off on death numbers everyday, and some of her colleagues have also died and it has been a mess these past few months.

And if there has been any form of data manipulations, it was in under-reporting and not over reporting, which was quite frustrating for the doctors on the ground.

•••
You are a cool dude but man this is assuming millions of doctors are in a giant global conspiracy is so disrespectful to the doctors/nurses/medical staff actually working/dying in the front lines.

My wife is a doctor of the largest covid centers and she is signing off on death numbers everyday, and some of her colleagues have also died and it has been a mess these past few months.

And if there has been any form of data manipulations, it was in under-reporting and not over reporting, which was quite frustrating for the doctors on the ground.

mislabeled deaths *****

Did you know the CDC isn't even counting flu deaths this year?

Now you know.

•••

Is this not old news to you all yet? Or do you still believe the Orwellian narrative?

I don't deny the fact that, statistically more cases lead to more deaths. Obviously that doesn't reflect the per capita death rate. United States ranks ninth in deaths/capita, but still tops the list in Covid morbidity. One would hope that those numbers will decrease, but it is unlikely, mainly due to the mishandling and misinformation that is being dispelled. Just as I have found alternative measures to prevent Covid, I'm sure you have alternative practices that could help those people who have succumbed, however; not being licensed medically, nor have such practices been widely studied and proven effective, I would not make such claims.

•••
•••
You mean - a healthy lifestyle and a robust immune system?

FAR OUT!

The physician heals, nature makes well. - Aristotle

Go for walks, enjoy the great outdoors. I spent a few hours in the forest today. Unfortunately many have lost their connection to nature in our desire to have the latest, newest, and most trendy things. Traditional wisdom is often overlooked, that which, whose value cannot be discounted.

•••
The physician heals, nature makes well. - Aristotle

Go for walks, enjoy the great outdoors. I spent a few hours in the forest today. Unfortunately many have lost their connection to nature in our desire to have the latest, newest, and most trendy things. Traditional wisdom is often overlooked, that which, whose value cannot be discounted.

In other words, hack back your life...try to avoid too many distractions. I get sucked in too, lol, just like this thread, but I make it a priority to act on things that are important in my life. The world is splitting into two types of people: those who allow their attention and their lives to be manipulated, and those who are active and free.

direct

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back