Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are certain nations that relied on Biden win thinking it will bring them good fortunes ... Canada being one of the biggest IMO.... those nations will come to find that fortunes of good will wont happen .... then they will turn to 2024 with hopes once again

Nah, we don't need any carrots dangling in front of our nose, thanks. :xf.wink:

•••
How is this racist?

you must remember.... EVERYTHING is racist ...unless it goes in the favor of the Democrats... EVERYTHING

•••
If you will recall his previous 8 years with Obama, Chaos, a middle east in flames, terrorism run rampant, backstabbing allies, giving precious minerals away to Russia or China, you should understand that Biden will only do A) What is good for Biden's personal wallet and B) Whatever China wants because they have the goods on his dirty deals and will expose him is he resists. So, goodbye Taiwan, your freedom survived a lot, but not Democrat voter incompetence.
I can hear the leftist responses now... Some absolute arse about kids, cages and open borders being the best as long as it doesn't affect them directly. And the big orange man said something bad.

•••
Dear Biden,
Trump gave us the lowest unemployment among African Americans ever. Something you and your incompetent boss never managed to do in eight full years. Try not to screw it up.

•••
"ghetto people who play the government system"

Could be cultural. I'm not from the us. But ghettos aren't exclusively black?

•••
Nah, we don't need any carrots dangling in front of our nose, thanks. :xf.wink:

That's not what i am hearing... and of course this is not anything against you personally... I think you are very very good person... I am just going by what i hear by Americans say

Last edited:
•••
Dear Biden,
Trump gave us the lowest unemployment among African Americans ever. Something you and your incompetent boss never managed to do in eight full years. Try not to screw it up.
Yeah but they didn't take away everyone's freedoms to make the death rate a percentage lower. Waaaaaaaa 😭😭😭

•••
Dear Biden,
Trump accelerated vaccination research for Covid and cut delivery time down by years. When the vaccine arrives in early 2021, don't take credit for something you had no influence on.

•••
did i insinuate that ? i simply asked the question..are you Canadian?
Ha ha! Yeah, it seemed that way. My bad for misinterpreting.

Yes, I'm Canadian.

•••
Dear Biden,
For the love of God please pre-record the inaugural address and edit it heavily. The United States really cannot afford to show the rest of the world how weak and incompetent you are.

Oh, and wear depends. Just in case.

Last edited:
•••
Dear Biden,
Trump accelerated vaccination research for Covid and cut delivery time down by years. When the vaccine arrives in early 2021, don't take credit for something you had no influence on.
Dear Biden,
When in doubt, grab her by the p****.

•••
Could be cultural. I'm not from the us. But ghettos aren't exclusively black

They are predominantly black and Latino and a reference to "ghetto people", especially in the context of "they're getting what's mine without working for it" is usually a racist comment. Maybe the author would like to explain what he meant if it's different from my interpretation ...

•••
They are predominantly black and Latino and a reference to "ghetto people", especially in the context of "they're getting what's mine without working for it" is usually a racist comment. Maybe the author would like to explain what he meant if it's different from my interpretation ...

I know a lot of whites profiting from us paying taxes, not working. Living in the ghettos. Just saying...

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Yes, I'm Canadian.
Finding offense where there is none. That reminds me of something.

Dear Biden,
Reducing arguments down, ignore points made and replying with the thing that is completely unrelated but offended someone. That also reminds me of something. You've done it for every point made in this conversation. Address the point instead of deflecting to the canned responses if possible.

•••
For international peeps here.... Racism has been used by the Democratic party for 9 months now to achieve their narrative... protests - anarchy - looting and stealing from stores - that all was supposed to be over the POLICE killing Black people..... instead of placing their anger on police precints, police departments ,, They instead have taken it out on innocent people of the USA by destroying cities.. burning down small business who have nothing to them.... going into city neighborhoods of innocent people and bulling them.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Dear Biden,

What does that have to do with saving the lives of countless millions of people worldwide? I guess that can be your thing, focusing on him saying a bad word years ago rather than his actions to save millions of people by accelerating the vaccine research and production. Maybe your priorities are effed up, or you don't care about people dying.

•••
Finding offense where there is none. That reminds me of something.
It was a pretty easy interpretation to make given the context. Anyway, I apologized. No grudge necessary.

Reducing arguments down, ignore points made and replying with the thing that is completely unrelated but offended someone. That also reminds me of something. You've done it for every point made in this conversation. Address the point instead of deflecting to the canned responses if possible.
I will when I can take any of the arguments seriously enough. :)

•••
What does that have to do with saving the lives of countless millions of people worldwide? I guess that can be your thing, focusing on him saying a bad word years ago rather than his actions to save millions of people by accelerating the vaccine research and production. Maybe your priorities are effed up, or you don't care about people dying.
Yeah that must be it.

•••
Want to see who the racist is? Here's a funny for you to watch. Try to focus for a few brief moments of your time.

•••
For international peeps here.... Racism has been used by the Democratic party for 9 months now to achieve their narrative... protests - anarchy - looting and stealing from stores - that all was supposed to be over the POLICE killing Black people..... instead of placing their anger on police precints, police departments ,, They instead have taken it out on innocent people of the USA by destroying cities.. burning down small business who have nothing to them.... going into city neighborhoods of innocent people and bulling them.

So what about the armed right-wing groups cruising about because they think the lefties stole these elections? What about the right-wing lies and aggression. There are no saints here... Just saying...

•••

Yes, I'm Canadian.

You are my friendly neighbor....I want to make very clear first off... I support you.... but do not expect a Biden administration to soften blows on the Canadian people.... actually i expect it will be much worse for Canadians.... I know this party well.... I will be with you and support you.

•••
I defer to this post about leftists:
I can hear the leftist responses now... Some absolute arse about kids, cages and open borders being the best as long as it doesn't affect them directly. And the big orange man said something bad.
It was a pretty easy interpretation to make given the context. Anyway, I apologized. No grudge necessary.

I will when I can take any of the arguments seriously enough. :)
Another lefty trait. Your arguments are superior to anyone else's. Pull the other one, you don't have many left to pull though.

Let me guess you're allowed to be proud to be Canadian but anyone else that is proud of their heritage in the westerm world is bad?

Lefty through and through. Have a nice day

Last edited:
•••
Yeah that must be it.

Maybe you should change your title line then from "Common Sense Consultant" To "Biased, Uninformed Political Dweeb"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back