Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And just a last little note for those who enjoy the high tax, big government life and think Trump is gone; the constitution allows an individual to be elected TWICE to the position of President. If they steal it from him in 2020, then he is free to run again in 2024. So...

•••
•••
Then maybe you should have said that because that statement has nothing to do with ghetto people whatsoever. As for the rest of your statement, you should have read it before you posted it. Either you didn't read what I said, or you didn't understand it. Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about your hard earned money going to oil companies? How do you feel about billionaires paying less taxes than you? Is it only the "ghetto people" who you don't want your hard earned money going to? Is it ok if you bail out Trump during those lean times when he's losing billions? Just curious ...

You’re going to have to pay taxes regardless... I’d rather pay taxes to oil companies keeping the economy well then any billionaire or any other person.

However.

I never said I supported trump or wanted to pay him either, you just assumed. the president i wanted didnt win (Jo) However Bidens plan is to tax the $400k+ income, i feel i can not trust this.. look what happened to Obama healthcare the "bums" abuse that which hit hard on the hard working Americans taxes. In the end Democrats view is to give free stuff which is awesome! but it always ends up attacking the hard working Americans in general and not the rich. I think people forget that politicians are rich, do you really think they'll tax themselves high?

Regardless Biden is president. If he does pull the system right and actually tax higher income families then damn... he's got my vote in 2024. I will believe it when I see it.

•••
Nah, you are just trying to be a smart alec, hoping that acting smug makes you come across as smart instead of uneducated on the issues. I make a point about vaccines and how Trump accelerated research and you answer with an inane comment about Trump grabbing someone's yoohoo. You are just a troll, and a rather bad one at that.

If you are from Canada, I can kind of understand that; it must be irritating to see a United States President so intent on taking care of the United States first instead of Canada. Why, the audacity.
My comment about Trump may have been tongue-in-cheek, but I made it because it succinctly sums up everything that made him a shameful president, and that continues to make him a shameful man.

Trump did some good things for the country, and I understand why his supporters are loyal to him. But the first thing I look for in a good leader is how they treat others, and Trump flames out there every time.

You make some great points, and if you need to think me uneducated to feel more right, that's cool. In the end there's no right and wrong, only what's right for you, and what you prioritize.

Last edited:
•••
If they steal it from him in 2020, then he is free to run again in 2024

If he can't beat Biden, how is he going to be able to beat Harris? Oh wait, I know ... it was stolen. Haha. This is too easy.

•••
Is that the bleach thing?

What bleach thing are you referring to? I am assuming the hundreds of millions of dollars poured into research by the leading pharmaceuticals in the nation involving thousands of highly trained scientists and researchers, combined with the streamlining of policy and red tape that Trump's administration has cut through. That's what you meant, right? Or were you just trolling along, hoping to stick in a quick dig, oh you minx you.

•••
My comment about Trump may have been tongue-in-cheek, but I made it because it succinctly sums up everything that made him a shameful president, and that continues to make him a shameful man.

Trump did some good things for the country, and I understand why his supporters are loyal to him. But the first thing I look for in a good leader is how they treat others, and Trump flames out there every time.

You make some great points, and if you need to think me uneducated to feel more right, that's cool. In the end there's no right and wrong, only what's right for you, and what you prioritize.

I completely get it, you are more interested in criticizing his personality than acknowledging that his administration under his leadership is saving millions of lives over the next year. I'm fine with that, I will prioritize action and results over mewling and puking.

•••
•••
What bleach thing are you referring to

I've just been playing around, having fun at your (and Trump's) expense. You don't really want to have a serious conversation about his Covid response do you? If you're a supporter you should be saying "what Covid"? Remember, it's not real, not a threat, nothing to worry about. So why do we need research? C'mon, if you're going to tow the company line about the stolen election get on the Covid train too! The truth is that scientists (you know what they are, right? They're the ones who cringe when someone says we should ingest bleach as a precaution). The scientist have done great work. But the Trump admin's response was awful from day 1 with a couple of slight exceptions. For example, early on Congress asked the Administration how much they needed to fight the disease and offered an amount. Trump said oh no we don't need that much. Ultimately Congress authorized three times the amount Trump wanted and that wasn't enough. The response from scientists has been exceptional, as is always the case. Not just in the US, but everywhere. That is in spite of Trump, not because of him. If you like the work of scientist, you should check out their work on climate change.

•••
•••
I completely get it, you are more interested in criticizing his personality than acknowledging that his administration under his leadership is saving millions of lives over the next year. I'm fine with that, I will prioritize action and results over mewling and puking.
It's hard to have this discussion with someone who doesn't fully grasp the far reaching impacts of having a leader who isn't a decent human.

Your points are valid and I respect them. Here's hoping Biden can both be a decent person and find a way to surpass your expectations.

•••
I checked this a while ago but someone beat me to it:

TrumpHaley2024.com

Updated Date: 2020-08-07T07:31:43Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-06T09:41:54Z

•••
Is that the bleach thing?

look up “Operation Warp Speed”

it’s an actual thing; actual Trump accomplish;
No doubt in my mind; Trump has huge credit
and deserves so

Last edited:
•••
Trump/Haley. Good one. Are you forgetting that one of them lost to the second worse candidate ever? I thought Trump's supporters (and Trump himself) hated losers.

•••
Trump will be 4 years older. Could be in prison. Russians might get him and make him "unavailable". Could be hiding somewhere. He just got his ass beat, he's not going to run again. He ran as a joke in the first place.

Pence is in the lead for 2024.

•••
Trump/Haley. Good one. Are you forgetting that one of them lost to the second worse candidate ever? I thought Trump's supporters (and Trump himself) hated losers.

KH is a loser herself...Prez performance putrid
KH just knows how to *sniff* winners :xf.laugh:
She seeked out Joe, sensing a new way rise..

Kamala Harris is more dangerous than JB, imo

Last edited:
•••

I don't have to look it up I know all about it. Does it sound like a Trump idea to you? Or would Trump have suggested detonating a nuclear weapons in the air above the US?

•••

I don't have to look it up I know all about it. Does it sound like a Trump idea to you? Or would Trump have suggested detonating a nuclear weapons in the air above the US?

“idea” :ROFL::ROFL: Yes, as much of an idea as the
Obama era FDA regulations u probly support;

they were brilliantly exected programs;
worth billions of dollars; Vaccines expected ‘21

Last edited:
•••
The reality is whoever was President at the time would want to get a vaccine as soon as possible. It's a Captain Obvious type thing. Whatever they could do to get it done. Trump isn't doing anything special here, he's doing what any President would do.

Of course no other President would be attacking scientists and giving out dumb anti-following guidelines messaging like Trump did, which made the situation worse here in America.

When we have 4% of the population and about 20% of cases and deaths, that is failure. There is no defending that. Right now, it's going out of control. We're breaking case numbers almost every day now.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Last edited:
•••
Pence. Haha! Good one. Pence will be lucky to get a job anywhere, even Indiana. Even at gay reform camp, and they're desperate.

•••
The reality is whoever was President at the time would want to get a vaccine as soon as possible. It's a Captain Obvious type thing. Whatever they could do to get it done.

The hard part convincing people to take ‘em

and hope after all this behind us

your boy gives (some) credit...

Last edited:
•••
Yes, as much of an idea as the
Obama era FDA regulations u probly support

Don't assume anything about me because I'm not who you think I am. I decide every issue on the particulars of that issue. I never tow a party line. But you reminded me of my favorite Trump statement: "the cupboard was bare. They left us with nothing". Completely false, of course. They left a pandemic playbook, but unfortunately it wasn't on video. But the cupboard is bare after three years? Really? How long were you expecting to serve? You know the term is four years right? When were you planning on filling it? Because after three years if you aren't going to fill it for yourself, maybe it's time to fill it for the next person. That would be Biden. And that's my last post on this subject. Because it's just too easy. And although it is fun and I do feel sorry for victims of a con, my real agenda is to get everyone who is hurting on the same side. It is the ruling class that is killing us. It is people who are born with so much money that they can lose billions, cheat hard working people out of theirs, borrow endlessly, skimp on taxes, commit crimes without consequence and still pass massive fortunes down to their kids. That is who we should be fighting, not asking to lead us! What happened to draining the swamp? I haven't heard on thing about term limits or getting lobbyists out or getting rid of citizen's united. I hate to break it to you, but there isn't any stolen election. You've been conned. Like thousands before you and I'm sure thousands after you. you are all victims of a con, someday you'll understand and you'll feel bad. But don't! He's very good at it. Just ask Roger Stone and General Flynn and Mike Pence and Michael Cohen and Paul Mannaford and Stormy Daniels and Amorrosa and the myriads of others that Trump has taken for the one way loyalty ride. Good night!

•••
Don't assume anything about me because I'm not who you think I am. I decide every issue on the particulars of that issue. I never tow a party line. But you reminded me of my favorite Trump statement: "the cupboard was bare. They left us with nothing". Completely false, of course. They left a pandemic playbook, but unfortunately it wasn't on video. But the cupboard is bare after three years? Really? How long were you expecting to serve? You know the term is four years right? When were you planning on filling it? Because after three years if you aren't going to fill it for yourself, maybe it's time to fill it for the next person. That would be Biden. And that's my last post on this subject. Because it's just too easy. And although it is fun and I do feel sorry for victims of a con, my real agenda is to get everyone who is hurting on the same side. It is the ruling class that is killing us. It is people who are born with so much money that they can lose billions, cheat hard working people out of theirs, borrow endlessly, skimp on taxes, commit crimes without consequence and still pass massive fortunes down to their kids. That is who we should be fighting, not asking to lead us! What happened to draining the swamp? I haven't heard on thing about term limits or getting lobbyists out or getting rid of citizen's united. I hate to break it to you, but there isn't any stolen election. You've been conned. Like thousands before you and I'm sure thousands after you. you are all victims of a con, someday you'll understand and you'll feel bad. But don't! He's very good at it. Just ask Roger Stone and General Flynn and Mike Pence and Michael Cohen and Paul Mannaford and Stormy Daniels and Amorrosa and the myriads of others that Trump has taken for the one way loyalty ride. Good night!

Jesus Christ;
the world
is not ending;

Thank Trump for historic low African American unemployment (in a Pandemic no less!)
and move on. What “con”?
“Con” racking debt to provide for his people?
An Obama Era Administration speciality;
they added one of the most on national debt;

You wrote a lot to assume i assume anything;
You couldve said that with less hate...

Again if you are a Biden supporter
(OK, if i assume that?) or Jo Jorgensen got it

Last edited:
•••
•••
Most of that work was done under Obama...

and there it is.

Disagree; 4 years too late;

Like quick to blame; never credit for economy!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back